RPGM Abandoned A Demacian Rising [v0.5] [Mole Games]

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Im lost where do you get second rope for blob cave? i got first one but don't have second one and can't find it anywhere.

Sahbak

Jan 6, 2018
I'm stuck on the blob quest.. Trying to enter the cave but MC cries about Ahri not being with him. Where do I go from here?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Im lost where do you get second rope for blob cave? i got first one but don't have second one and can't find it anywhere.
game is kind of buggy ..... you know the 2 guards in front of the bridge .....talk to the one outside he will have a shop menu ( or he gives u a rope i think )

Sahbak

Jan 6, 2018
game is kind of buggy ..... you know the 2 guards in front of the bridge .....talk to the one outside he will have a shop menu ( or he gives u a rope i think )
Tried to do that, also learned the skill from garen.
MC still crying he won't enter the cave without Ahri
Maybe my save is bugged out?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
i got into gave and defeated slime boss. How do i give core to garret? Talking wont work.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Tried to do that, also learned the skill from garen.
MC still crying he won't enter the cave without Ahri
Maybe my save is bugged out?
You need tent and 1 heart with ahri also you need to enter cave at night so you can bypass goblins.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Tried going to the room next to garret's room? The douche bag who kicked us out in the house will be there .
Yes i did that. But after that i'm stuck. I cant figure out what to do next. I think that its end of concent.

Hachiel

Jun 8, 2017
Yes i did that. But after that i'm stuck. I cant figure out what to do next. I think that its end of concent.
After that, I slept in the tent for 1 hour and that trigger an event. No more quest avaible, but you can found Nami on the west side of the entrance, close to the beach. Sadly, I got a stupid bug that doesn't let me save the game anymore.

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
is the game dead? :(
quest log still doesn't progress even if i give the core to garen
or is that the latest there is?