RPGM Abandoned A Demacian Rising [v0.5] [Mole Games]

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
version 0.6 is available on svscomics for anyone still looking for a download
This update removed everything and lets you choose scenes as you would like, even from their first game. The only new scene is with Kat and Nami.

marcos88

Apr 17, 2018
Looks like they have announced a new update for this month. I hope they keep their word.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
They're still around apparently: Their last Patreon post was April 1 (Yeah I know) but the post itself isn't some April Fools joke, though Twitter wasn't updated. Will the Thread still remain as Abandoned?

dontaue

Apr 10, 2018
I can't find the android version the ones that I found has the apk on separate and it's not working so can someone link the game to me in 1 package please

marcos88

Apr 17, 2018
It's really dead huh?
Some months ago the authors said that the next version was almost finished, but before publishing it they had to ask about a tax issue. After that, we didn't hear from the game again. Is it possible that they ran into some kind of legal problem? I wish there was some way to ask the authors, but they no longer answer the questions that are asked on Patreon.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Game's finally got updated, damn. Now we just need to hope some hero still checks this thread

Last edited: