3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Angel Cake

Aug 14, 2023
She looks older than a MILF, to be real :unsure:. Not exactly my cup of tea, if you catch my drift. Props for sharing, man. Best of luck to the dev on this journey! :cool:

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of A Different Summer Episode 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.03.2020 (fixed missing image)
here is my unofficial android port of A Different Summer Episode 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.03.2020 (fixed missing image)
What is the quick procedure when this message appears?plz Screenshot_2023-10-22-01-54-17.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm, this game interested me a lot but the horse gave me a cool corruption I think I need therapy.:KEK:

Reactions: skullker
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes