3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BG2022.jpg

Overview:
You are a young man who due to some circumstances had to move to another city to study and attend a new High School. With limited funds you could only rent a small room in a house owned by Rose, a beautiful widow, and her daughter Katherine, who attends the same High School as you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-15
Release Date: 2022-08-15
Developer: PABG Prods -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.png 07.jpg 08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
"You are a young guy who had to move away to another city to study at High School, the only rent you could get was a small room on a house. Their owners are a beautiful widow, called Rose, and her daughter Katherine, who also studies at your High School."
Is there an English version of this game?:unsure:

Reactions: Socko55

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
"You are a young guy who had to move away to another city to study at High School, the only rent you could get was a small room on a house. Their owners are a beautiful widow, called Rose, and her daughter Katherine, who also studies at your High School."
Is there an English version of this game?:unsure:
What do you mean by that? the High School part?

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
it seems the game is in a early stage but is incest planned in the future if that's the case then i'll give the game a chance thank you for sharing and updating UwU.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Dear Dev,
This is a good start. However, please heed the following warning:
First, if there isn't much to do in a map, there is no sense of making the map big.
Second, money should be easy to gather if they're an important part of the game.
Third, character's lighting and skin shaders must be improved.
Four, there must be a menu where to assign or at least check the controls.

Otherwise, I will be looking for this game.

Best regards

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
let's see if the game can surive with the times , usually a game like this don't go so far ...

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
it seems the game is in a early stage but is incest planned in the future if that's the case then i'll give the game a chance thank you for sharing and updating UwU.
It is incest planned, but there'll be a lot of characters to interact with, although yeah, main story will be with Rose, Katherine and Chloe (not yet ingame)

Reactions: cooldude33

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Dear Dev,
This is a good start. However, please heed the following warning:
First, if there isn't much to do in a map, there is no sense of making the map big.
Second, money should be easy to gather if they're an important part of the game.
Third, character's lighting and skin shaders must be improved.
Four, there must be a menu where to assign or at least check the controls.

Otherwise, I will be looking for this game.

Best regards
Thanks, you can also send feedback in-game through the support menu.
For now there's almost nothing, but I've already written a lot of stuff for the game, on the next few updates I'll be making content for the area that is discovered right now, then I'll start making it bigger, also I'll put cars or fast travels so you don't get bored when traveling.
About the lighting, yes, it needs to be improved, right now I'm working on it, but UnrealEngine is an Unreal pain in the ass lol.
I'll try to add the keybindings menu as soon as possible.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes