Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I quickly checked the original scripts from 0.05 and compared them to 0.06 and there are multiple changes for all versions. When you start a new game it's also stated that old saves may not work properly anymore, so perhaps you need to restart for everything to work properly.

I'm just speculating here as I don't have old saves myself :).
I played new game , I don't use old saves because I don't even had old saves from this game.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, at least at first glance (first time playing the game at all), it seems to work once you toggle the phone LED to red, unfortunately you can't do that until you've finished the first scene so have to restart. Not sure if the ! toggle from the OP works for the new patch.

edit: Lmao nevermind, calls Dad 'Tony ' while Tony calls him 'Son' in the opening phone call.

Last edited:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I shouldn't have said "updated", that I don't know for sure but it is present in the game folder and it does work for new version from what I have played so far.
Oh, I see. Didnt checked the game folder for the download. It also kinda threw me of with it being labeled as 5a version of ipatch...

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The 0.5a version of the patch was needlessly complex, with large sections of replace this line with this line if this variable is set, and then the reverse if the variable flips. Correcting grammar in the main game became a very tedious job when trying to fix the i-patch too. I am glad that they went the Perverteer route and built conditionals right into the game for lots of it.

lillos

May 22, 2017
mmmm ok,but I really want only know how to activate the patch,it doesn t work for me right know

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah the patch that's packaged with the game right now is definitely inconsistent. It mostly works, but things like landlady and roommate pop up a few times even though it's clear you could drop in the 'correct' word and it'd just work. It also seems to need to be toggled on every time you start the game up.

derive

May 2, 2018
The Ipatch included in 0.6 doesn't work for me. Even if I toggle it on and off with the smartphone...

Reactions: Punto

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The Ipatch included in 0.6 doesn't work for me. Even if I toggle it on and off with the smartphone...
After having played about 80% of the content I'd say the included patch works about 80% of the time, just make sure to toggle it back on every time you reopen the game, it seems to set the var on launch. Be nice if it was consistent though, you'll call Sidney (best girl) sister then have her say 'my roommate' in the literal next line.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!The incest patch included in the game is not so good/up to date since there are still a few discrepancies. Sad to say that the dev that made the patch is not working properly. ex:
1599763496364.png

Sep 11, 2017
version 0.06a has an older version of the ipatch (0.05a) which does not work at all, if you were to apply 0.05b (the newest one atm) then most of the game would work with the patch, but all of the new content (if i remember correctly) does not have the patch working. But if you started with an old save with the ipatch then Jacky's name on the chat boxes will be "mom" but will refer to herself as "landlady" and mc as "tenant". Rest of characters also use "roommate" and all the other titles.