strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wasn't most of the Dev time taken by doing a "tech update" with the Strip Club? At least that was my understanding of it last year (and why I gave up being a sub. whenever a dev does a "tech update" it's almost always mean no more content for over a year)
There's never been a tech update.
The VIP update had to happen before the plot moved forward anymore as it was a major plot point in the story. And it certainly didn't take a year to come out.
Official 0.08v1 came out in June and Version 0.08_v2 (the VIP update) came out in September followed by the Halloween update in October.

RUTHWolff77

Mar 12, 2021
WILL TYLOR
Update 0.08v3 Beta is Live
!
For all our "Friend +" tier supporters, the beta version of our update is live! You can find the links in the post below if you're a current supporter. If you aren't you can give you support for access now, or wait for one month until the public version is released. IMG_20230520_212401.jpg IMG_20230520_213411.jpg

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well if I get a link to the current final version, I will double check the walkthru and post it. Else I will wait for a link on the F95 page and do it then.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Family Venture [0.08v3b] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 580 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - - -
(Removed opacity from text box)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
ok is ntr realy avoidable or just skipable that we dont see it? are we forced bathing with <removed>s ? :D

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Getting a copy now - with luck in about 2 hours I should be able to post the updated walkthru (written but need to doublecheck against final version) and an associated save file will be uploaded at same time.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
ok is ntr realy avoidable or just skipable that we dont see it?
It's really avoidable. If you make enough money and choose correctly, your "mom" doesn't end up fuckin' everyone at the club. Same with the other characters, it's avoidable.

Morho

May 16, 2023
It's really avoidable. If you make enough money and choose correctly, your "mom" doesn't end up fuckin' everyone at the club. Same with the other characters, it's avoidable.
? why she would go or fuck someone in club?

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
ok is ntr realy avoidable or just skipable that we dont see it? are we forced bathing with <removed>s ? :D
there are at least 3 ways to avoid NTR, avoid playing the game, skip this game or make the right choices, objectives. I don't remember if there is an option to block NTR, but you can avoid it....

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes