3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Decided to make my last one a 10 page series.

BigSister1.jpg
"You had better tell me when you're getting close you little perv"
"There's no reason to get mad with me. You agreed to this little arrangement."
"I agreed to let you fuck me. Cumming inside was not part of the deal."
"You should let him. It'll feel amazing."
"No! I'm not risking getting knocked up. I'd just die from embarrassment if my own nephew got me pregnant"
"Would that be so bad Mom? I always wanted to be a big sister. Oh! Ryan's balls are twitching! He's getting close alright."
"Ryan!"
"I'm fine. I can keep going!"
"No way mister."
"It's ok Ryan. I'll finish you off."

BigSister2.jpg
"I got him Mom."
"Good... Ok Ryan. I held up my end. You got to fuck me. As soon as you finish you better pay up. And I want something extra for you almost cumming inside me!"
"I wasn't going to cum I swear."
"You totally were."
"Ok maybe I was a little close."
"That would have been so hot if you did cum inside her."
BigSister3.jpg
"Mandy! You listen here. I can't believe you'd suggeste I let your pervy cousin cum inside me. You know I'm not on the pill."
"What's the big deal? You know how much Ryan cums. How amazing would all that cum feel filling you up? And the chance that you'd get knocked up makes it so much hotter."
"Only a slut would risk getting knocked up from someone who isn't her husband and I'm not a slut." -Cami
Good grief.
"I don't care how good it might feel, unless the guy is your husband you don't ever take that chance. I didn't raise a slut so you had better wait till you're married before you even think about doing something like that."
What a bitch.
"Ya that's it. Keep going Mandy."
What's wrong with wanting to feel a guys raw dick shooting off inside you? It would feel great and the risk makes it so much sexier!
BigSister4.jpg
"Her hand isn't as good as your pussy Aunt Cami but she sure knows what she's doing."
"You're disgusting Ryan. Just hurry up and finish. God, I can't believe I agreed to this."
Why does she always have to be such a prude even when she's fucking her own nephew.
"Almost.."
Hmmm. Ah! Now* **that**... *is a truly wicked idea.
"Oh god. Here it cums!"
BigSister5.jpg
"O.. Oh!... Aghh!"
Oh crap, I better hurry!
**Splert**
Woops, he got one off.
"I hope you enjoyed yourself you perv because..."
And up goes her ass..
"Wha?"

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
BigSister6.jpg
"What are you..?"
Gota get her hips at the right angle...
"Huh?"
BigSister7.jpg
"Ughh"
**Splert**
Yes got the tip in before he shot off again.
"Mandy!"
BigSister8.jpg
"Hehe. Get ready."
"Wait!"
"Oh Shit!"
BigSister9.jpg
"Annnd, back down!"
"StoAaah!"
"Oh shit!"
**Splert**
"Noo!"
BigSister10.jpg
"Sorry Mom, but I really want to be a big sister."
"Christ Mandy! Mfph."
**Splert**
**Splert**

"So much!"
"Does it feel good?"
**Splert**
"Aaaaaa!"
"Hehe. I thought so. Now be a good slut and get knocked up by your pervy nephew for me."
**Splert...**

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ryan bought the girls gym memberships so they could keep in shape.

WorkingUpASweatA.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With his photo studio business doing so well Ryan bought a local Gym for the girls to work out in.

WorkingUpASweatC.jpg

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Ryan bought the girls gym memberships so they could keep in shape.

View attachment 1375240

With his photo studio business doing so well Ryan bought a local Gym for the girls to work out in.

View attachment 1375245

Great arts, both the NTR one and the Harem one

Reactions: strenif

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
WillTyler or Strenif - can you provide links for the backgrounds you used ? or direct to a site(s) for them ?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTyler or Strenif - can you provide links for the backgrounds you used ? or direct to a site(s) for them ?
Sorry for the late reply... Just about every single one of my backgrounds are actually 3d assets, and they can all be found here under the "Asset Releases" thread.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ryan talks Lauren into binging Game of Thrones one night.

MoveNight1.jpg MoveNight2a.jpg

It went so well he decided to try his luck the next night with Jackie. Will she like his pick of the classic Back to the Future for their movie night?

MovieNight2a.jpg

MovieNight2b.jpg

It ended up being her new favorite flick!

MovieNight2c.jpg
MovieNight2d.jpg

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I easily see it happening on the NTR Route
I was talking in the devs discord about an NTR idea which spawned that image

With Matt now hanging out with Lauren in the evening, and Jackie teasing him when she gets out of the shower. What if Matt had more reasons to hang out in Ryan's house?

Ok so start with a small event at school where Ryan goes to talk to Jackie after class but sees her chatting with Matt. Ryan's to far away to hear what they are saying but Matts got that grin on his face and Jackie is smiling sheepishly. She even giggles before they end their chat and Matt walks past Ryan.
Smugly saying "Hey man." as he strolls by. The exchange isn't explained to the player and Ryan is left wondering if he should be worried or not.

Next Sunday afternoon (a dead spot in the day where nothing's really going on) Ryan hears the door bell and when he gets to the door, it's Matt and his shit eating grin.
Turns out he got Jackie to agree to 'tutor' him on the weekends. From there you could have them 'studying' at the kitchen table with a lot of under the table hand movement.

If Ryan bothers them to much Jackie could get sick of the interruptions and takes Matt to her room so she can both get some quiet and so the closed door can hide her and Matt getting a little more frisky. Like his lie about Megan he'll tell her that Lauren isn't taking care of his needs to get her to help him out.

The dialog in Jackie's room could even set some future 'down the road' NTR up. Jackie's excuse of 'just doing this for Matt's physicals health' could prompt him to again make his joke about letting the other guys in school know that Ms. Jackie is helping students with their sexual health. Going a step further he could add in something like "Now that Lauren isn't trying to buy more votes for the election with blowjobs anymore, a lot of guys are feeling backed up."
I'm not sure how the conversation would go but after Jackie got over her shock of her little girl sucking off all those boys at school Matt could bring it around to how awesome it would be if the boys Teacher and their Student Council President worked together to make sure the students sexual health was being looked after. Jackie imagining her and Lauren on their knees together sucking off guy after guy would end up making her cum on the spot while she finished sucking off Matt.

This wouldn't necessarily have to happen in game ever but it would get Jackie's fantasies to start including Lauren in them.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes