3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I was talking in the devs discord about an NTR idea which spawned that image

With Matt now hanging out with Lauren in the evening, and Jackie teasing him when she gets out of the shower. What if Matt had more reasons to hang out in Ryan's house?

Ok so start with a small event at school where Ryan goes to talk to Jackie after class but sees her chatting with Matt. Ryan's to far away to hear what they are saying but Matts got that grin on his face and Jackie is smiling sheepishly. She even giggles before they end their chat and Matt walks past Ryan.
Smugly saying "Hey man." as he strolls by. The exchange isn't explained to the player and Ryan is left wondering if he should be worried or not.

Next Sunday afternoon (a dead spot in the day where nothing's really going on) Ryan hears the door bell and when he gets to the door, it's Matt and his shit eating grin.
Turns out he got Jackie to agree to 'tutor' him on the weekends. From there you could have them 'studying' at the kitchen table with a lot of under the table hand movement.

If Ryan bothers them to much Jackie could get sick of the interruptions and takes Matt to her room so she can both get some quiet and so the closed door can hide her and Matt getting a little more frisky. Like his lie about Megan he'll tell her that Lauren isn't taking care of his needs to get her to help him out.

The dialog in Jackie's room could even set some future 'down the road' NTR up. Jackie's excuse of 'just doing this for Matt's physicals health' could prompt him to again make his joke about letting the other guys in school know that Ms. Jackie is helping students with their sexual health. Going a step further he could add in something like "Now that Lauren isn't trying to buy more votes for the election with blowjobs anymore, a lot of guys are feeling backed up."
I'm not sure how the conversation would go but after Jackie got over her shock of her little girl sucking off all those boys at school Matt could bring it around to how awesome it would be if the boys Teacher and their Student Council President worked together to make sure the students sexual health was being looked after. Jackie imagining her and Lauren on their knees together sucking off guy after guy would end up making her cum on the spot while she finished sucking off Matt.

This wouldn't necessarily have to happen in game ever but it would get Jackie's fantasies to start including Lauren in them.
Damn now I really wish they include this on the game, because on the NTR Route it's obvious that Matt is going to corrupt the girls and have his fun with them

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i was boring some time ago ;) wat about a photo session

View attachment 1771821
Great render! Strenif posted it on our Discord fan art channel. Unfortunately our fan art channel on Discord isn't public anymore due to the risk of it getting our server shut down. The channel is only accessible to our supporters, but at least we've still got this F95 thread!

Reactions: Rhisis

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So yeah, When I created my models, I just loaded a basic character and started playing with the sliders until I got where I wanted. I used the sliders that I had already installed which included head and body morphs from the characters that are included in each list. So, to get your models face to look right, I'm pretty sure you would at least need those character models from the list, including the Akasha & Anain's Head and Body Shapes. For the body, you probably could recreate a very similar body using the zev0 morphs, and eyelashes probably aren't critical either. To figure out which assets I used for each character, I just clicked on the model, selected the parameters tab, and clicked on currently used. I then went through each morph slider listed and tried to identify which asset it came from. I was actually very surprised to see how many assets I used on each character too. A lot of those assets listed on Diaz you'll see repeated on the other characters, but yeah, each of them have unique assets.

Hopefully that explanation is useful. I've only been using Daz for as long as I've been making this game, and besides the tutorial videos I've watched, everything else I've learned has just been through trial and error. It is very likely that you have a better understanding and experience with Daz than I do, and in that case, any advice you have to give is appreciated.
I do the same thing.
tumblr_e584a1a8215230b04b3e3b1ea6a9fe99_0c397b11_400.gif

I don't give a fuck.

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes