dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Gotta question about the IC patch, and whether it is working, but it requires me to actually talk story a bit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iirc that was on purpose. she said that because she didn't want the blonde to know they were siblings. if you read the next line or few after. i think the blonde is shown to not really be buying the roommate deal.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Huh.... I thought we solved that so it wouldn’t happen anymore. I’ll look into it. I think you can get rid of it by going back to the school and hovering over the arrows that make them pop up in the first place, and then just hover over them again until the nav buttons disappear.
I have same problem with this one but not really big one..just click home icon then they are disappear.

i have maybe one more problem. i have all stuff Camera,light,green plus did a lots photo with Lauren and friends etc but yet that tell me i need some plus i have still one "green stuff" in my "bag". some is wrong ?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have same problem with this one but not really big one..just click home icon then they are disappear.

i have maybe one more problem. i have all stuff Camera,light,green plus did a lots photo with Lauren and friends etc but yet that tell me i need some plus i have still one "green stuff" in my "bag". some is wrong ?
From the pic, it looks like it hasn’t registered that you bought the professional lights. Did you buy them from the online store, and if so, did you go pick it up at the warehouse? Did you add the lights to your inventory through the mod? If you can give me the details, I’ll try to figure out what’s wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius
May 14, 2017

ur missing the lights it says it in the text on ur pic

• Thinking Face

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Your interface looks a little different than my standard renpy screen. Is that the compressed version, or an Android build? If so, I don't have any way of troubleshooting those, since they aren't my builds.

• Thinking Face

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Your interface looks a little different than my standard renpy screen. Is that the compressed version, or an Android build? If so, I don't have any way of troubleshooting those, since they aren't my builds.
Yeah because i user a mod that hidden text background and it work fine all renpy games. i hate background ;)
play with Win. hit full event now all 45 event. some is not view in gallery?! plus i already photo sidney with dogs or wolfs.
i already buy all stuff..but yet still like that pics early post.

this mods is here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-1.11925/

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Are there really 36 new events like the changelog says? I checked the phone and only counted 14
Sorry, I can see how that’s confusing. For counting events in the change-log, I’m basically counting every time a label is triggered in the code. Events like breakfast where an event happens, but it’s not noteworthy enough to include it as one of the phone progress events.

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
And this is just the test build.... The official release will be so much better. Lots more animations!
Oh shoot this is just the test build? So the official release will have more events with more animations or will it be more animations for the events in this test build?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
So, i have to ask, what is bestiality here? the only thing i could get along with is the mc fucking i dunno a dog:HideThePain:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Wooow great game (y) :love:
Well, played the game before, but never finished it couse of the grinding...
Now i tried the new update, with incest patch and petreon mod in the phone. Everything was working perfectly especially when you need to pump up money or libido, did pump up the submission a little aswell ;)
I started from scratch yesterday and finnished it just now, 45 events.
The only problem i had, i failed the bikini event. I did buy it, but couldnt see it in inventory and diddnt get buy bikini event, but bought it after the Pool party and got the "bought bikini" event but without the bikini scene and got one event failed.
Great jobb Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)(y):love:

I have one question.... I did 45 phone events, park the last. Is that all? Change log stated 36 new events...????

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes