strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Furiously mashing F5 on this thread :D
Honestly you're better off checking back tomorrow. Even if it comes out in a few hours someone would still need to leak the build.

Again I remind everyone this is the bug hunting alpha build so if you want a smooth play through consider waiting for the beta release that will go out to all supporters.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yay!! I've finally posted the 0.07alpha. As has been explained above, this is just a test version so we can get a bunch more eyes on it looking for bugs. Our test group comes from our high end tiers as SubscribeStar and Patreon. Once we feel confident they've identified most of the bugs, we'll release the beta to the rest of the supporters. We usually let them have it a month before we release it to the general public. I know it will get leaked here way before then, and I'm totally cool with that. I love the exposure F95 has given to the game, the supporters, feedback, validation etc...

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Yay!! I've finally posted the 0.07alpha. As has been explained above, this is just a test version so we can get a bunch more eyes on it looking for bugs. Our test group comes from our high end tiers as SubscribeStar and Patreon. Once we feel confident they've identified most of the bugs, we'll release the beta to the rest of the supporters. We usually let them have it a month before we release it to the general public. I know it will get leaked here way before then, and I'm totally cool with that. I love the exposure F95 has given to the game, the supporters, feedback, validation etc...
Please share the alpha.

Priapo34

Aug 24, 2020

WillTylor, one word: thanks!!
:love:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hi WillTylor : are you considering to setup a "buymecoffee" account as well? I am not a big fan of all these signup services, and I hate Patreon, but I would like to send you money every once in a while if I like the update (without the hassle of signups, monthly auto-donations etc)..

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
considering this game was made back in 2019 how many sex scenes are there?
I think it's six or seven scenes currently that have full on sex. And a ton of other scenes with BJs, sixtynines, pussy eating, hotdogging, mutual masturbation, ect.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ to add to that, we found some bugs, including a game breaking bug. I don't know if that post contains the bug fixes.

Reactions: WillTylor

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I know its on the op but I want to know a bit more of this game, it says NTR is avoidable and does that means that it doesnt happen in the background right? and how its the beast stuff? dont spoiler me too much Ive never played this

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes