Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Events 62 has to do with sydney and having sex in different locations i think. Theres after a photoshoot, at the strip club, at home, and during a run in the park. If i remember correctly the last 4 events or so are those scenes.

PS: dont forget, you can get a pretty good hint if you click the red ??? on a unfinished event, telling you what you need to do, and also when (time of the day the event takes place)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Seem to have found a bug. First time actually opening the backpack because I assume that's the way you continue reading the book/next book or whatever. Get this.
Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_ph_book1.png'.
inv_ph_book1.png is indeed not in images/interface_images/inventory_images inside images.rpa
The directory does exist and contains other images so I guess it was just not packaged?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Seem to have found a bug. First time actually opening the backpack because I assume that's the way you continue reading the book/next book or whatever. Get this.
Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_ph_book1.png'.
inv_ph_book1.png is indeed not in images/interface_images/inventory_images inside images.rpa
The directory does exist and contains other images so I guess it was just not packaged?
This is a known bug, and will be fixed in the official release. Please, everyone, Don't forget this version is our alpha test version, and not the final product. Unfortunately this bug makes the inventory inaccessible for the test version, but the only reason you need to open it is to see what you've got.

May 20, 2020
I ran into a weird consistency bug in v0.06a w/ the v0.06a bugfix installed...

The Christmas Episode reverts relations to Landlady/roomates during the story, and several events right after the chrismtas story reverted back to tenant/roomate status as well.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Please, everyone, Don't forget this version is our alpha test version, and not the final product.
That's no problem, I was just bringing it to attention had it not already been (though to be honest that's such an easy to reach issue I should have searched for it). I get that developers for these kinds of games probably can't do nearly as much testing as they might like, easiest to just release your best effort and have the people leeching it for free bug test it for you and release a patch or two.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

The Christmas Episode reverts relations to Landlady/roomates during the story, and several events right after the chrismtas story reverted back to tenant/roomate status as well.
The patch disables itself every time you reopen the game and is not consistent in its replacement of Landlady, roommate and Tony from my ex perience. Seems to work otherwise.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That's no problem, I was just bringing it to attention had it not already been (though to be honest that's such an easy to reach issue I should have searched for it). I get that developers for these kinds of games probably can't do nearly as much testing as they might like, easiest to just release your best effort and have the people leeching it for free bug test it for you and release a patch or two.
You are right of course, you really should make it a habit to do a proper search before posting:
Just so everyone is aware. This version of the update is the Alpha version, meaning the version we test with our high tier supporters to try and identify any bugs. There are bugs, many of witch are fixed with the bugfix file that is also posted here. It's a build we didn't really intend for many to see besides our testers, but as such things go, it was leaked and appeared here earlier today. We are currently finishing up the official build which will include a change-log, walkthrough, ipatch, supporter patch, an extra Agent Diaz event, and the rest of our bug-fixes. If you want the best experience with the update, I would recommend waiting until the official version comes out.

Reactions: strenif

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

The i-patch isn't finished for the alpha test version, but a (hopefully) completely fixed new ipatch will be launched at the same time as the official version. For now, If you ever notice tenant/landlady come back, go back into the phone and re-enable the ipatch by clicking on the light at the top of the phone.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone remember if there's a way to raise Sidney's affection outside of non-repeatable events? I'm stuck at 9.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You are right of course, you really should make it a habit to do a proper search before posting:
To be fair, that post doesn't specifically mention the issue I posted about so I would have just had to assume it was known about by reading 'bug fixes'. I'm not sure if the OP bugfix patch includes it or not, I guess I should have tried it. I'm just going to wait for the next official release at this point though.
At a certain point asking people to jump through too many hoops will just result in bugs not being reported at all, it's unlucky I seem to have downloaded the 0.06a release right before the bugfix patch was posted and missed it.

Nature of bestiality?
Some 'CGI' edits of in-game photos featuring wolves and a dragon, it's not too bad.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I want to know event 15 NTR.
It doesn't matter? Or can it be skipped?

please tell me
This is an NTR event that happens if you don't pay the extortion money to the Mafia and Jacky has to go to the club 3 times. On that third time, or maybe it's the fourth, go to the club while she is there and there will be an NTR event. I've just fixed the hint so it's more clear and won't just dissapear after you've filled the requirements. So the official version will have this fix. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: aunkub11
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes