a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just because it's the latest, doesn't mean it *works*.

I downloaded 0.06b and all the names are messed up, and half of them show up as "Isn't that right [l_bro]?" despite them being correctly assigned in the saved game.

Edit: And I notice 0.06b has been removed and reverted to 0.06a [which also had bugs, but less severe] on the first page.
I got 6b and only had 1 time that it showed that about the names and I restarted from the beginning again, only problem I had was having to activate the incest option after starting up the game every time.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I got 6b and only had 1 time that it showed that about the names and I restarted from the beginning again, only problem I had was having to activate the incest option after starting up the game every time.
Not saying it wouldn't work, but I really don't *want* to start the game again from the beginning.

Reactions: JagHond

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I get this error when clicking on the bedroom door when auntie's libido is maxed. Clean install of 0.6b, with the 00start fix. Any ideas on how to fix it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroomSafe01.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroomSafe01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 10159, in script call
File "images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpyc", line 472, in script call
File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 3473, in script
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\A Family Venture\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Sat Sep 19 17:58:49 2020
```

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
We're still waiting on the official release of 06 right? Or is 6b the one we should be playing
The mega link on the front page appears to be the most recent stable version that was released a few days ago. I played through with no issues other than one or two spots with undefined names, but I also didn't have any problems with the first release of 0.06b, whereas other people have had all sorts of errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I gotta say that i-patch is really useless. ‍♂
It works if you know how to use it.
1. click on your phone and then hover over this point to have the light come on. AFamilyVenture 2020-09-19 19-06-10-11.jpg
2. If it is green then no incest so click on it to turn it red for incest. AFamilyVenture 2020-09-19 19-06-14-41.jpg

It has 1 problem in that you must turn it red every time you start up the game for incest.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well that explains, lol, just wish I'd known sooner! ;) Thanks
Well that explains, lol, just wish I'd known sooner! ;) Thanks
1. click on your phone and then hover over this point to have the light come on. View attachment 824142
2. If it is green then no incest so click on it to turn it red for incest. View attachment 824148

It has 1 problem in that you must turn it red every time you start up the game for incest.
uhoh, scratch that, I don't have any light on up there. :(

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Then you don't have the patch installed in the right way or you have one that is not for this version of the game.

Use the nopy one it works for me.
Yep, used the nopy I-patch, and you just drop it into the game folder, right? It's weird because it's like "spotty" incest, it'll call her Mom, but then call her landlady, and the girls are never sisters, and you're never son, so I don't know what's going wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, used the nopy I-patch, and you just drop it into the game folder, right? It's weird because it's like "spotty" incest, it'll call her Mom, but then call her landlady, and the girls are never sisters, and you're never son, so I don't know what's going wrong.
I don't have that problem, yes I get about 3 Jacky but the girls are sisters or there names.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I get this error when clicking on the bedroom door when auntie's libido is maxed. Clean install of 0.6b, with the 00start fix. Any ideas on how to fix it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroomSafe01.webp'>:
Try this , merge to game folder.
Add the missed image defined in a wrong way in ipatch for no incest image

PS: I think it is solved if you download the separated i-patch ... but I don't know if there are others problems :)
If you have unlocked the gallery , you see the problem also there
camile.jpg

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This is a little Mod to enable/disable incest from main menu.
The setting is stored in persistent so you don't have to change everytime.

Very beta use at your own risk.
Remove the mod in case of problems
incest.jpg incest2.jpg incest3.jpg incest4.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019
1. click on your phone and then hover over this point to have the light come on. View attachment 824142
2. If it is green then no incest so click on it to turn it red for incest. View attachment 824148

yeah thats great and all, except it doesnt work. lamp on phone is red, names&definitions change mid convo, sometimes its landlady, sometimes mom, sometimes jacky.

like, repairing the washing machine:

-Sure MC .... Thanks for your help !
-Its my pleasure, Jacky.
-I love you too.

Or lounge event, where they talk about Cersei sucking 'her roommate's' dick. Like wat ?

Currently, they way it is when you download the game, iPatch seems to work maybe 25% of the time, the rest is just all over the place, utterly fucked up, and absolutely ruins the game.

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020

thanks for the explanation. I played with the NTR route, so it's the same of incest mode?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, when you are at your moms office. it will ask you if you want to play NTR path or turn of NTR.

it's impossible to miss, because it ask's before the route starts.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes