Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Would the solution then be to lower her stats once its done but then again i didnt get some events started until i added points which only then started so idk

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
The Walkthru lets you know when it is"ok" to use the Samba to change girls stats. Early on the game - don't use it. It can cause you to miss an event, which later may be hard to do or impossible to do. I manage to do that once or twice and couldn't advance in game - hence the walkthur.
the thing is, the mod doesn't show up for me for whatever reason. i did download the mod that highlights your choices, as i did in previous versions, but the top right corner is empty for me, see attachment below. i still have the previous version 8.3, there i can change the stats etc. i thought i forgot to download something, no idea why i can't do it anymore. the save i loaded in the new version is the last save i created for the old one

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
the thing is, the mod doesn't show up for me for whatever reason. i did download the mod that highlights your choices, as i did in previous versions, but the top right corner is empty for me, see attachment below. i still have the previous version 8.3, there i can change the stats etc. i thought i forgot to download something, no idea why i can't do it anymore. the save i loaded in the new version is the last save i created for the old one
The top right corner should have the logo of D&S and if memory serves me right that mod is built into the game. The other mod might overwrite the other mod. I could be wrong, but it is a thought.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The mod won't show up if you're playing the public version. Only the supporter version has the mod built in. Also, the mod will actually self destruct if you place the the script files from a different version into your game folder. The designer of the mod built it this way to prevent people using the public version from being able to use the mod.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFamilyVenture-0.08V4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: fred9320

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022
AFamilyVenture-0.08V4
new game?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
AFamilyVenture-0.08V4

COMPRESSED Subscribestar - Incest v0.08_V4 Public

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20

SIZE ~ 538 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I really liked this game, but repeating the same steps over and over again for so little progress, FED UP... (n)

And I make it clear that I love sandbox games.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really liked this game, but repeating the same steps over and over again for so little progress, FED UP... (n)

Game has sex scenes with all the (main) family members. I wouldn't call that a little progress tbf.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

If you're doing something and nothing is changing you need to do something else.
There is no real grind in the game.
Check the quest tracker on Ryan's phone or look at the walk-through in the OP

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
i still have 1 event to do, which is the ntr event to not pay the guys and let jacky pay it off via stripping. is there a way to mark that one as failed or so? being on the loyalty route i really don't want that ntr event to stay open

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i still have 1 event to do, which is the ntr event to not pay the guys and let jacky pay it off via stripping. is there a way to mark that one as failed or so? being on the loyalty route i really don't want that ntr event to stay open
You can leave it unfinished. Eventually we'll have it fail but for the time being it's going to remain as a consequence for not paying the mob.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes