doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
I've had a few people tell me that the ipatch can disable itself and needs to be reactivated. I'm trying to figure out what's causing it, and I haven't been able to recreate it for myself, but for now, if you see non ipatch dialogue, open your phone and make sure the tiny light at the top is red when you hover over it. If it's green, it means the patch is off, and you need to click the light to re-enable it.
I think it may have to do with loading saves, particularly changing saves or loading old ones. It's happened to me several times, and, as far as I can tell, it's usually because I've loaded a save and then don't check for a little while before I notice that it's turned off.

Reactions: WillTylor

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
K ... I actually have her in my AGN, just don't look quite like that... What your doing is Awsome...

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Prolly justs tupid, but im quite a bit in and cant for the live of me start Loyalty Event 7. I finished event 21 long ago, but its not telling me wha to do to start that event

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Prolly justs tupid, but im quite a bit in and cant for the live of me start Loyalty Event 7. I finished event 21 long ago, but its not telling me wha to do to start that event
If I recall correctly, you have to goto the school bathroom after doing the first few photoshoot events.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah it finally randomly procced. Would be nice if these things updated properly and not at random intervals
None of the events trigger randomly. Every event has one or more parameters that have to be met before it will trigger. Most of those parameters are in place to make sure events occur in an order so the story makes sense. For example, on the loyalty route, when Megan approaches you in the hall, she talks about Lauren’s photo shoot. It wouldn’t make sense for her to approach you before and talk about a photo shoot that hasn’t happened yet.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
None of the events trigger randomly. Every event has one or more parameters that have to be met before it will trigger. Most of those parameters are in place to make sure events occur in an order so the story makes sense. For example, on the loyalty route, when Megan approaches you in the hall, she talks about Lauren’s photo shoot. It wouldn’t make sense for her to approach you before and talk about a photo shoot that hasn’t happened yet.
Except that the shoot was done for several days by that time and it was still saying "Maybe its cause i told Matt to go fuck himself". For all intents and purposes, that prompt randomly changed some day into "Hey, watch out for Megan"

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Except that the shoot was done for several days by that time and it was still saying "Maybe its cause i told Matt to go fuck himself". For all intents and purposes, that prompt randomly changed some day into "Hey, watch out for Megan"
Like I said, it’s not random. If it wasn’t triggering there was another parameter that had not been met. And I don’t remember all the parameters for that event off the top of my head, I’d have to go look at the code, which I’m away from my laptop at the moment. But trust me, I did not add any code to the game that directs an event to fire randomly. There are a few events that I coded to fire after a certain amount of days after completing an event, or coded it not to trigger on weekends, but it’s all to design, and not random. “I am the God of the AFV world! And it only does what I tell it to do!!! (except when it doesn’t, touchy-ass code!)

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Like I said, it’s not random. If it wasn’t triggering there was another parameter that had not been met. And I don’t remember all the parameters for that event off the top of my head, I’d have to go look at the code, which I’m away from my laptop at the moment. But trust me, I did not add any code to the game that directs an event to fire randomly. There are a few events that I coded to fire after a certain amount of days after completing an event, or coded it not to trigger on weekends, but it’s all to design, and not random. “I am the God of the AFV world! And it only does what I tell it to do!!! (except when it doesn’t, touchy-ass code!)
Well, iirc Event 7 just doesnt say anything about when or how you can proc it until you actually fullfill all the parameters, whenever the flying that is. Either make it a bit more visible, or dont place is so far up i guess. Its infuriating to me to have completed the next 20 events and 7 is still just 3 ? staring at me, taunting me

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, iirc Event 7 just doesnt say anything about when or how you can proc it until you actually fullfill all the parameters, whenever the flying that is. Either make it a bit more visible, or dont place is so far up i guess. Its infuriating to me to have completed the next 20 events and 7 is still just 3 ? staring at me, taunting me
Yeah, I get what you’re saying now. This event is unique in that it’s triggered in both the loyalty and NTR route differently. In the NTR route it is triggered earlier on in the game, and that’s why it is event 7. In the loyalty route it is triggered much later, so maybe I’d be better of in making it a later event. Hmm.... I’ll have to think about it.

Joshhy

Apr 8, 2020
I have problem with getting Sidneys submissions points. I am on 1 but i need 5 to do the first photoshoot option. How do i attain the points i need?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have problem with getting Sidneys submissions points. I am on 1 but i need 5 to do the first photoshoot option. How do i attain the points i need?
You have a few options. First you can use the search window here to get an answer to a question that's been asked dozens of times or second. You can read the text in the game that laid out for you how the photo shoots work.
:p

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I've played through all the events on the phone, but still am missing the last event in the gallery for Jacky, Sid and Lauren. Am I missing something?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes