Jan 10, 2020
Remember Will didn't add the tag.
I recall Will talking about this before and saying that the few ideas he had that would include bestiality and fit in the plot were to depressing. In short it's very unlikely you see any bestiality in the game.
...?? i thought devs got 2 add their own tags, my bad i guess; n why would it be depressing?? esp if the girls were forced/blackmailed, in some secret underground sex club Joey n 'ma familia' run, w/agent Diaz as the Dominatrix training them? n wound up having dogs n horses rape them, with the moms/daughters cleaning each other up afterwards, n snowballing w/each other? :cool::devilish::love: (aaannnddd here come the facepalms...whatever, 2 each their own)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. That's probably where " fit in the plot were to depressing " comes into mind, I myself never let Diaz touch me girls, would be really extreme to have that kind of thing in the game imo.

Not giving a facepalm but you can have a laugh, I'm not against extreme possibly dark fetishes but not for this game.

Reactions: RedZone30

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not really into bestiality so If it is never added to the game I will definitely not complain. As for it being too depressing for the game, some people would argue that the NTR already makes the game depressing, having the mc's mom being forced into prostitution if she can't pay the mafia is not really something that people would call wholesome. And I know that right now the worst thing she does is the lap dance but we all can see where the ntr path is going with her. Also before people start yelling at me I am not suggesting removing the ntr path or anything crazy like that I am 100% fine with it, it's optional so It doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I am not really into bestiality so If it is never added to the game I will definitely not complain. As for it being too depressing for the game, some people would argue that the NTR already makes the game depressing, having the mc's mom being forced into prostitution if she can't pay the mafia is not really something that people would call wholesome. And I know that right now the worst thing she does is the lap dance but we all can see where the ntr path is going with her. Also before people start yelling at me I am not suggesting removing the ntr path or anything crazy like that I am 100% fine with, it's optional so I doesn't bother me.
Not even just the mom either, Joey already made it where he has access to Sidney pretty easily, and with very little clothing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not even just the mom either, Joey already made it where he has access to Sidney pretty easily, and with very little clothing.
True, the game already has pretty dark themes when you think about it. As long as all that stuff is optional it's not a problem for me. I don't plan on playing the NTR route so it's not really something that will ever affect me anyway.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
True, the game already has pretty dark themes when you think about it. As long as all that stuff is optional it's not a problem for me. I don't plan on playing the NTR route so it's not really something that will ever affect me anyway.
Only 'ntr route' I'd be wanting to do is getting Megan just for us (netori).. But at the same time she is pretty much the school bike, so might be better to leave her alone..

Reactions: RedZone30

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Only 'ntr route' I'd be wanting to do is getting Megan just for us (netori).. But at the same time she is pretty much the school bike, so might be better to leave her alone..
It's not even that she is the school bike, is that it seems that she doesn't really have any other personality traits that would make her interesting. It's hard to compete with the other girls in the game when the character is very one dimensional.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's not even that she is the school bike, is that it seems that she doesn't really have any other personality traits that would make her interesting. It's hard to compete with the other girls in the game when the character is very one dimensional.
Based on the previews Will has been posting in his discord it looks like Kenzie and Megan are going to be in .07 to some extent so maybe they will get some character development.

Jan 10, 2020
Yea.. That's probably where " fit in the plot were to depressing " comes into mind, I myself never let Diaz touch me girls, would be really extreme to have that kind of thing in the game imo.
Not giving a facepalm but you can have a laugh, I'm not against extreme possibly dark fetishes but not for this game.
I am not really into bestiality so If it is never added to the game I will definitely not complain. As for it being too depressing for the game, some people would argue that the NTR already makes the game depressing, having the mc's mom being forced into prostitution if she can't pay the mafia is not really something that people would call wholesome. And I know that right now the worst thing she does is the lap dance but we all can see where the ntr path is going with her. Also before people start yelling at me I am not suggesting removing the ntr path or anything crazy like that I am 100% fine with, it's optional so I doesn't bother me.
still not getting how fitting 'beasty' in2 the plot = depressing, but whatever; doesn't matter at this point. as far as Diaz? she's a kindred spirit, n if u played the X-mas special, then u know, in 1 way or another, she becomes an integral part of the "family dynamic" :love::devilish: n prostitution being depressing?? it's the world's OLDEST profession, so how "depressing" can it be?

i'm not far past the point when MC tells Sidney about Jacky; i was wondering/hoping when-n-how she'd get involved in the night club mix, after she says she's gonna follow Jacky 2 the club also...GET HER JOEY!!! I'LL HELP!!!

do u have 2 be on the NTR path in order 2 fuck Megan? she seems like she's always 'ready 2 go'...but what, if u don't ask Matt 2 help u w/Jacky, then she's off-limits 2 Ryan? whatever, of course i'm doing the NTR route, b/c i wanna see as many girls get ram-rodded n railroaded by as many guys as possible, just like Lauren by Diaz's family in the X-mas special!! :p:love::sneaky:

n interesting? who gives a fuck!! she's tall, thin, tan/ethnic, w/legs 2 kill for, n she's the school whore...she's awesome!!! other girls gotta compete w/her!! 1-dimension is all she needs! (i'm sure they'd have fun w/her too :eek::FacePalm::ROFLMAO:) n speaking of 'ethnic', FINALLY got 2 see Mrs. Stone...FUCK YEAH!!! (now just need Mrs. Turner (art teacher) n Mrs. Perry (PE teacher); "Bueller, Bueller, Bueller..."??) sorry Sidney, but i'll trade u for Mrs. Stone 6 days a week, n twice on Sunday...DAAYYUUMMNN!!!

BTW...when faced w/the in-game choice of whether or not 2 do NTR path so either Matt or Megan catches Ryan w/Jacky in her office, if i only want Megan 2 show up at the studio, can i turn the NTR off so she's the 1 to catch Ryan n Jacky, then go back to having it on, n still have Megan come 2 the warehouse studio by herself? or do i lose that chance if i do the switching, n forced 2 have Matt show up n direct the shoot?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Eh.. Not going to continue this discussion, I'm not a fan of my girls fucking everything in existence, I've never been without the money needed to tell Joey and Diaz to fuck off.

However those photo sessions that have MC putting Sidney and Lauren into bestiality scenes were pretty good, kind of wish Lauren got shown being penetrated by the dragon, I mean we know she's not a true virgin, so it wouldn't really matter if she was shown with the dragon cock..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
ok, i'm starting 2 lose it...i searched this thread for why Camille isn't in the kitchen on Wed's, n then saw a search result that reminded me the incest patch actually does change the relationships of the girls to the MC to family. i'm easily 2/3 or more of the way thru the game (started 'Perry Hotter' photoshoots), n i'm STILL getting "landlady", "ward", "roommates", etc.

i thought downloading v0.06b was supposed 2 already have the incest patch included...AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD...??? so do i actually have 2 start the game over, FROM SCRATCH, n manually load the I-patch in2 the "supporter" build, in order 2 get incestual dialogue?? b/c if so,...FUCK A MOTHERFUCKING DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
ok, i'm starting 2 lose it...i searched this thread for why Camille isn't in the kitchen on Wed's, n then saw a search result that reminded me the incest patch actually does change the relationships of the girls to the MC to family. i'm easily 2/3 or more of the way thru the game (started 'Perry Hotter' photoshoots), n i'm STILL getting "landlady", "ward", "roommates", etc.

i thought downloading v0.06b was supposed 2 already have the incest patch included...AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD...??? so do i actually have 2 start the game over, FROM SCRATCH, n manually load the I-patch in2 the "supporter" build, in order 2 get incestual dialogue?? b/c if so,...FUCK A MOTHERFUCKING DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you made sure that the light at the top of the phone is red? It has to be red to have incest switched on. If it's green then you need to click it to red, and it should show red when you hover over it, and apart from the odd bug ( which should be fixed next update ), dialogue will reflect family relationships.

• Wow
Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
Have you made sure that the light at the top of the phone is red? It has to be red to have incest switched on. If it's green then you need to click it to red, and it should show red when you hover over it, and apart from the odd bug ( which should be fixed next update ), dialogue will reflect family relationships.
:FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace: (i'm not angry at u, i'm just venting my frustration)

i took my time w/this one n read EVERYTHING there was to read in the OP...n the ONLY thing that even mentions activating the I-patch content is in the changelog, v0.01b (n fix), about both the "exclamation point" n "age verification screen". there's NOTHING that says anything about a red/green light at the top of the phone...HELL, it's not even lit so u can wonder, "hey, what's that light at the top? n what does it do?" so HOW was anyone just starting the game supposed to know this??????????????????????????? n how did u know?

(thx btw, 30 pages of saves...for fucking NOTHING; gotta start COMPLETELY over, from the beginning...wonder how many hours of my life just got wasted?)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
:FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace::FacePalm::WutFace: (i'm not angry at u, i'm just venting my frustration)

i took my time w/this one n read EVERYTHING there was to read in the OP...n the ONLY thing that even mentions activating the I-patch content is in the changelog, v0.01b (n fix), about both the "exclamation point" n "age verification screen". there's NOTHING that says anything about a red/green light at the top of the phone...HELL, it's not even lit so u can wonder, "hey, what's that light at the top? n what does it do?" so HOW was anyone just starting the game supposed to know this??????????????????????????? n how did u know?

(thx btw, 30 pages of saves...for fucking NOTHING; gotta start COMPLETELY over, from the beginning...wonder how many hours of my life just got wasted?)
there is also "search" function, that could come in handy for those wondering about any particular problem they could have with any particular game.
at this instance the "led gren/red light...." were mentioned/posted more than few times.
i agree it could be good to have that in the OP as well, yet even in that case there are many "users" venting their "frustration" after being "unable" to find answers just a few clicks away.
p.s.
and please, if you are vented enough now, it would be good to edit that "venting" post of yours in order to avoid rules-breaking (gigantic bold fonts etc)

Reactions: Priapo34

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Im not gunna even attempt to read this shit so just answer me yes or no
So Patreon version incest works fine and easy with no patch Yes or No

• Angry
Reactions: xapican

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Re: inbreeding discussion

Contrary to what was said earlier, it's actually the first generation that is the most dangerous. The reason inbreeding is so dangerous is basically because of the high chance of representation of double-recessive alleles. The first generation has the highest number of these cases (because the parents are genetically similar), and the bad alleles are gotten rid of via natural selection (death). Subsequent generations provide more filtering, so it gets safer over time in terms of genetic diseases.

Obviously, this is still an extremely bad idea though because of the genetic bottleneck which makes it difficult to adapt via natural selection to external diseases.

Still hot tho.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes