syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm why i cant start event 40?? i just already finish event 37... the hint say completely event 37 and event 40 will be started.. after all i already finish event 37 but still cant move on to event 40... hurm and how can i increase sidney libido?? in night time i cant have that sidney touch the mc penis... for continue the womb rider photoshot.. please how.. im stuck right now

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After you complete event 70, you need to have a conversation with Jacky where she agrees to meet with Will. You do this at breakfast after you've met with Will in his office.
found where i'm bugged, event 39, it's still ??? and i have to do that to do 42 and then 61 and 70 sigh....

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Wtf did all the things to keep Lauren reputation at top and she lost the election. lol?

In the end she still became the president. I don't get it.

Ben786

Aug 11, 2017
How do i talk to Megan to complete event 61? I don't have an option to talk to her in classroom or school and i got the recording from showers and talked to Diaz about it?
Nevermind it's working now, weird...
Does anyone know how many times you have to attend class to get event 31? I have been doing it for a while now. I have done nearly every event that doesn't have that one as prerequisite
How do you talk to megan in class? Event 61
I've noticed a few people having this issue. You just need to watch game of thots with Mandy and Lauren and that will trigger the option. If I recall correctly, that will also allow you to have the HQ meetings with Mandy and trigger the breakfast event that will allow for unlocking the cheer requirement.

Hats off to Will for this awesome update. I was unsure about NTR before, but this update has made me a fan!

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Just want to say, great update on a great game! The NTR stuff is HOT! (Yet difficult to access if you're worried about accidentally stumbling into it.)

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Possible Continuity Issue

Hello, your game is great. Having said that after the recent update I am seemingly having a continuity issue where after I triggered the "election" scenario and had the first meeting it reset my money to $0 (I had like $22,000 prior) and took away my MC's access to many things on his computer (such as photo website, search engine logo, clothing sales, likes etc..).

I wouldn't mind it as much if it was some kind of "memory rollback" meant to make the $500 a week more challenging (choosing between paying to 1k for the mother or $500 or lauren perhaps) but the problem is I am now stuck in the evening.

The bed does not function like it used to, it doesn't allow for "meme time passing" and which clicked on says "I'm not tired yet". This happens regardless of the time of day (I have loaded several saves to see if I can bypass it)

Any ideas on what the fix could be? Thank you ahead of time and great game again.

Reactions: Essen22

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Possible Continuity Issue

Hello, your game is great. Having said that after the recent update I am seemingly having a continuity issue where after I triggered the "election" scenario and had the first meeting it reset my money to $0 (I had like $22,000 prior) and took away my MC's access to many things on his computer (such as photo website, search engine logo, clothing sales, likes etc..).

I wouldn't mind it as much if it was some kind of "memory rollback" meant to make the $500 a week more challenging (choosing between paying to 1k for the mother or $500 or lauren perhaps) but the problem is I am now stuck in the evening.

The bed does not function like it used to, it doesn't allow for "meme time passing" and which clicked on says "I'm not tired yet". This happens regardless of the time of day (I have loaded several saves to see if I can bypass it)

Any ideas on what the fix could be? Thank you ahead of time and great game again.
Wow! I've never heard of anything like this happening. Whatever bug you found, it was truly game breaking. I'm almost afraid of asking you to send me your save so I can investigate, because I'm afraid your save may break my game. I'm really sorry this happened. My recommendation might be a little painful, but it would be to delete all your saves in the "saves" folder in the "game" folder. Then go delete your persistent save data in this folder: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture . This will make you have to start a new game, or you could ask someone like strenif to share their saves. You can put their save file in your "saves" folder in the "game" folder, and then find it on the same save page it give on the name of the file. If it ever happens again, I'll take a look at your save file.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
the characters look very skinny. Which models have you used or did you just reduce their overall size?
You can find it all the details on the characters assets on this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-fan-art.75169/
When are you planning to make an android version
I'm pretty sure we'll have an Android build with the official release. or the beta version, if you will. As soon as I've fixed all the bugs that have been identified, and got the main menu gallery fixed we'll release the beta.

Reactions: Darkaura

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am sorry if I am missing something, but event 75 cant trigger because of "events" I have plenty of influence seen all repeatables but every friday I get told I haven't done enough? Look the only events I haven't seen are the ones that require me to not pay Diaz, and NTR events. They don't appeal to me as a player. So why is it, 75 won't trigger....given the stakes, Laurens V card, I am not going to risk it so just give me an answer on how to trigger event 75 to win the election.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am sorry if I am missing something, but event 75 cant trigger because of "events" I have plenty of influence seen all repeatables but every friday I get told I haven't done enough? Look the only events I haven't seen are the ones that require me to not pay Diaz, and NTR events. They don't appeal to me as a player. So why is it, 75 won't trigger....given the stakes, Laurens V card, I am not going to risk it so just give me an answer on how to trigger event 75 to win the election.
You didn't finish the school uniform event. Have breakfast in the early morning.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes