A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Ok.i have the same problem.what should I do now??
I loaded up an older save before elections on my end. Also, you can try to input "mandy_at_school = True" without the quotation marks in console and progress through two more election weeks. I haven't tested this myself but looking at scripts file, this should probably do it.

Reactions: wpolo

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I gone up until I got Matt's cheating picture.and Mandy and Lauren sucked my dick in school bathroom. But still nothing. I can't talk to Megan

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I gone up until I got Matt's cheating picture.and Mandy and Lauren sucked my dick in school bathroom. But still nothing. I can't talk to Megan
Is Mandy attending the MC's school yet? If not, and she's living in the house, go to the lounge in the evening to trigger her attendance at the MC's school.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
NTR AVOIDABLE ? Never played this but girls looking hot but I don't really want to share with the black dude
As has been said literally every other time someone has asked this in the thread, yes. You have to pay off the mob guys (and later Diaz) every week, but that's not hard to manage.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok I finished this version. Is there any way to win the election??I mean I did everything. I paid 500 to sister. I fucked the art teacher in ass.i fucked Diaz mouth.i fucked Megan.but at end Megan betrayed and still danced for Matt election. Did I do something wrong????

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
great update.
Just after the sex event in the girls bathroom/campaign HQ with Mandy the brother and his sister why is the visit with the girls at night the same event? Hoping for a sister and Mandy lesbian sex event.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Great game, fairly good story, pretty nice animations.
Only thing that makes my skin crawl is Sidney with her stupid ass goal to send the mom stripping, I even never had to send her to the club after day 1... it just makes me want to throw Sidney to the club and lock the door behind her or sell her to the mob, since it feels like hard kick to the balls for me, busting my ass for literally nothing. I have yet to pass over this point in the game and I really hope it won't be necessary to send anyone anymore to the club, because I don't really enjoy the feeling of my skin being stripped of my dignity.
Aaaanyway, sorry for the rant Dev, I just had to get it out of my system, the rest of the game before this point is great!

Question: I really won't have to send anyone in there anymore... right?

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
Ok I finished this version. Is there any way to win the election??I mean I did everything. I paid 500 to sister. I fucked the art teacher in ass.i fucked Diaz mouth.i fucked Megan.but at end Megan betrayed and still danced for Matt election. Did I do something wrong????
This happened to me as well, there is one other thing you need to do: Change the dress code. You'll have to make sure the MC tells the girls that Megan is going to help them at a bathroom meeting, then they will bring up needing to do something else, and the MC will suggest changing the dress code and you follow things from there to make sure that happens. Dress code has to be changed and then Lauren will win (and for some reason Megan won't betray you, though why one has anything to do with the other is beyond me).

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
This happened to me as well, there is one other thing you need to do: Change the dress code. You'll have to make sure the MC tells the girls that Megan is going to help them at a bathroom meeting, then they will bring up needing to do something else, and the MC will suggest changing the dress code and you follow things from there to make sure that happens. Dress code has to be changed and then Lauren will win (and for some reason Megan won't betray you, though why one has anything to do with the other is beyond me).
I have the same problem.. I fucked Megan and when i'm going to a meeting i'm saying "No i have been trying, but so far no luck" at sis question on the dress code..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So this would be a bad thread for Arch-Duke Ferdinand to drop in on.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question about "Event 61".

I saw some one say there is a bug there. And I saw some one say you have to have sex with Sidney in the club then at the studio. I did both those and I still can not talk to Megan in class. I have not done event 43, 61, 74 and 75. Do I need to do
event 43 in order to do event 61? And how do I do that, just don't dish out money that week and wait till the next monday?
Please help me and aswer this question.......or fix the bug if there is one.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
What should I do to change the dress code?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes