Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I think it's gonna be okay, the game says that all characters are 18+ (no matter their looks). And this is F95Zone, not Patreon, after all. And if you think about Japanese games/comics, most characters look kinda underage.
That's why I say it, F95zone taked down a lot of games with one character or more because they looked like underage, even the 2D games, then they put them again in the site and take it down again and put it on again. Even they don't know what games they will let be here for all the times that they did it. There are a lot of games/comics with underage characters but they are sell it in others sites with no so tight ass, and even patreon let you sometimes work with "forbiden" content, like incest, zoophilia, necrophilia, underage (mostly 2D) but there are the less, an example is Roundscape Adorevia, that game has almost all the forbiden content in Patreon and they are still up in there gaining a lot of money.

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Hi anyone can tell how to get to the sex scenes at mc's desk? Really cant figure out how to get there

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi anyone can tell how to get to the sex scenes at mc's desk? Really cant figure out how to get there
You must first have the PC gallery unlocked, then go to the specific girl folder you'll want to FAP! FAP! FAP! about.. and press the button from the red circle that you see in the image added below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aerox1234

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So actually the plotline with Matt and the girl who gives you a BJ is short ? or I miss a scene somewhere ? (Let him have is way with the "mom" or something else ?)

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So actually the plotline with Matt and the girl who gives you a BJ is short ? or I miss a scene somewhere ? (Let him have is way with the "mom" or something else ?)
Yes, so far the Matt story line is not very developed, but I can tell you that it will develop into an ntr situation, and not cuckhold. As far as the ntr goes, there is also a little development with the mafia story line that will develop more in the future as well. This last release I had more ntr development than the loyalty content, so my next release will be a little more loyalty focused. Also, if your not playing the bug fix version, it is available for everyone on my patreon website. So far f95 only has the first 0.02 release.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, so far the Matt story line is not very developed, but I can tell you that it will develop into an ntr situation, and not cuckhold. As far as the ntr goes, there is also a little development with the mafia story line that will develop more in the future as well. This last release I had more ntr development than the loyalty content, so my next release will be a little more loyalty focused. Also, if your not playing the bug fix version, it is available for everyone on my patreon website. So far f95 only has the first 0.02 release.
i cant wait to share my mom with matt. maybe the sister too :3 i love NTR games

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Will there be an option to get with other girls? I hope that the cherleader and other girls from school will become awailable without NTR. Also what about the cus Mandy and her mom will they become part of the family conquest as well? :unsure::whistle:

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
So I have seen a few posts about the appearance of a couple of the characters/models used in this game seeming to appear younger than 18 - well, okay, perception, as they say, is reality. Please explain Esme Creed-Mile (age 19), Emily Kinney (age 26 when appearing on Walking Dead as the younger sister), Emma Watson, etc. etc. I understand there are some that are adverse to the idea of younger looking characters, feeling like it borders in being "loli" in nature. I however, feel as though the creators should be allowed to create what they like...even if it doesn't appeal to everyone. The comments are fine, but enough already - we get it, you like really old looking characters :rolleyes:

Reactions: Numbnutts

Chris Andrews

Sep 11, 2017
Not sure if this bug was mentioned alredy... but the pic folder for Sidney does not show up on Ryans pc for me. The other two are there but not hers and I know that it did take pics of her in the shower.

Really enjoying the game so far, nice models, good progression of the relationships. Keep up the good work!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes