strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I assume most if not all of this update was for the NTR path? I only see updates for that playthrough (as I am on it).. Kinda fucked up what Lauren does to the MC in the living room just a FYI LOL.
No, there is only one NTR event in this update.

Sleep till you get to a monday morning and the new events will start.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
WillTylor Loved the new ads to the game like the pop ups not finished with the whole content, though. but love it so far yes the English is the second thing what is much better right now aswell the goodies (Cards etc) you overdid Great Team and Kudos for the Ideas !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: WillTylor

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Am i the only one who can't trigger event 83?
I can't trigger interrupting her masturbating in her bedroom and there is no option to do so at night as she is only sleeping with Camille. All that with max libido and frustration. Asked dev and other member to help but no reply so far. Since it's most likely bugged for some people, i think it's best to wait for final version for a chance to be fixed, if not i'm not gonna bother starting all over again.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't trigger interrupting her masturbating in her bedroom and there is no option to do so at night as she is only sleeping with Camille. All that with max libido and frustration. Asked dev and other member to help but no reply so far. Since it's most likely bugged for some people, i think it's best to wait for final version for a chance to be fixed, if not i'm not gonna bother starting all over again.
It's not a bug. Your problem is her frustration is maxed, meaning she will ask Ryan for help in the office or shower lowering her libido before she goes to bed or if you skip the events she is able to finish herself off and thus won't need to get off at night.

Do this.
Let Ryan help her dropping her frustration to zero. Then the next weekday block her in her office and shower before seeing her at night. You'll be able to do the event then.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's not a bug. Your problem is her frustration is maxed, meaning she will ask Ryan for help in the office or shower lowering her libido before she goes to bed or if you skip the events she is able to finish herself off and thus won't need to get off at night.

Do this.
Let Ryan help her dropping her frustration to zero. Then the next weekday block her in her office and shower before seeing her at night. You'll be able to do the event then.
There is an issue with that, I CAN'T help her, in classroom, nor in bathroom, she gets mad, refuse help and her libido is decreased by 5. There is a tip to interrupt her in bedroom before i can help her at all and i can't do that because there is no option to interrupt her in her bedroom at all, it just goes to regular scene of her masturbating and -5 libido as result of that. Along that tip there is an ''objective'' to go to her car on a map but there is nothing on the map at any different day or time of a day ( event #83 that i can't complete which is probably a requirement).

Edit: After loading older save now i unlocked #86 event, throwing Camille out of room and interrupting her masturbating which was not unlocked previously, i think issue was that i jumped to sunday and prison event which for some reason locked bedroom interruption from happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
There is an issue with that, I CAN'T help her, in classroom, nor in bathroom, she gets mad, refuse help and her libido is decreased by 5. There is a tip to interrupt her in bedroom before i can help her at all and i can't do that because there is no option to interrupt her in her bedroom at all, it just goes to regular scene of her masturbating and -5 libido as result of that. Along that tip there is an ''objective'' to go to her car on a map but there is nothing on the map at any different day or time of a day ( event #83 that i can't complete which is probably a requirement).
The interruption is a chain event... you might be aware of this? but just making sure. You interrupt her first at school, then immediately in the bath at home (you may need to skip time once?) but check the bath at home before that, then immediately after the bath interrupt her in the bedroom (so immediately go to her bedroom as the time will have switched to night right after the bath interruption scene). this brings her total frustration to 6... do it two more times to bring her frustration to 10 (so start the cycle again, once at school, once in bath =2 more times). Now with frustration at 10 you can ask her for more at school... (this lowers her frustration to 0 and libido to -5) and then repeat the whole cycle again and ask her for more in the bathroom. her libido/lust needs to be 10 for her to be interrupted. if her frustration is not 10 she will get angry when you 'ask for more'.

So if at any time you acted outside of the chain... ie. timing to go the bedroom is wrong and so there is no interrupt option and she just climaxes after masturbation, this will lower her libido and you'll need to bring it to 10 again (legit or with cheats).

There is currently no frustration stat counter... (that i'm aware of?) which might be something WillTylor might want to add in a future patch/update so people can better keep track of jacky's frustration score. It helps to have it because you sort of expect it.. and then when it's not there you're like oh... i guess i should have been counting how many interrupt scenes i did... but i mean it's not a lot to keep track of anyway, and if it won't be an enduring mechanic then it's not urgent to have a display for it in the UI.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The interruption is a chain event... you might be aware of this? but just making sure. You interrupt her first at school, then immediately in the bath at home (you may need to skip time once?) but check the bath at home before that, then immediately after the bath interrupt her in the bedroom (so immediately go to her bedroom as the time will have switched to night right after the bath interruption scene). this brings her total frustration to 6... do it two more times to bring her frustration to 10 (so start the cycle again, once at school, once in bath =2 more times). Now with frustration at 10 you can ask her for more at school... (this lowers her frustration to 0 and libido to -5) and then repeat the whole cycle again and ask her for more in the bathroom. her libido/lust needs to be 10 for her to be interrupted.

So if at any time you acted outside of the chain... ie. timing to go the bedroom is wrong and so there is no interrupt option and she just climaxes after masturbation, this will lower her libido and you'll need to bring it to 10 again (legit or with cheats).

There is currently no frustration stat counter... (that i'm aware of?) which might be something WillTylor might want to add in a future patch/update so people can better keep track of their frustration score. It helps to have it because you sort of expect it.. and then when it's not there you're like oh... i guess i should have been counting how many interrupt scenes i did... but i mean it's not a lot to keep track of anyway, and if it won't be an enduring mechanic then it's not urgent to have a display for it in the UI.
Edited my reply in 2 posts above, now unlocked event 86, i'll see if the rest proceeds, i need to see if i can later trigger her visiting strip club and bj boss, because i couldn't even unlock that event in my late save.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Edited my reply in 2 posts above, now unlocked event 86, i'll see if the rest proceeds, i need to see if i can later trigger her visiting strip club and bj boss, because i couldn't even unlock that event in my late save.
ahh nice so i guess you found a progression bug maybe? good find, and glad you got it sorted.

Reactions: RottenPlum

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
How the heck do we unlock the last Sidney Scene or the last Aunt Scene, and is there an end to the Arts Teacher painting event or is it infinite until you finish the election?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes