jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Don't follow the walkthrough or anything, not like it is readily available with links to it scattered throughout this forum.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The Photoshoot from???

The way is by all Girls, easy to find.

Only after the ending with Jacky and Megan. You have again this to play.
No the first photoshot with lauren (event 11). I need to give 400 dollar to make lauren a cosplay outfit. Every evening I talk sydney in the kitchen and she always tell me to speak to her when she isnt busy.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
OK, I've made it to the end of the game, but still can't get the Aunt Cami sex scenes. Anyone care to give me a few more clues as to how to achieve them?
You could be at end of content for this update, what does the WT state?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You could be at end of content for this update, what does the WT state?
I’ll check again but I didn’t see any blowjob between aunt Cami and MC in the version 7 WT but I’ll check again. When I see aunt Cami in the shower she says showing her boobs wasn’t as bad as the bj she gave MC but I never triggered the bj during my gameplay.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
No the first photoshot with lauren (event 11). I need to give 400 dollar to make lauren a cosplay outfit. Every evening I talk sydney in the kitchen and she always tell me to speak to her when she isnt busy.
You have a Camera from online shop? And the Warehouse ready for the Shootings?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
You have a Camera from online shop? And the Warehouse ready for the Shootings?
Neither of both. Cannot buy the camera, nor ready the warehouse for shooting.

Maybe I cannot progress until I complete event 9 but I cannot see a hint if I click on the ???.

EDIT: Here is my save (subscribestar). Maybe you can figure out what Im missing.

Last edited:

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
On a recent play-through of Agent Diaz's weekly bribe event, I chose Mandy to pay her off with a spanking. At the conclusion of the event it instead showed Lauren in the position of where Mandy was, having received the punishment, but the dialogue was correct and consistent with Mandy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WillTylor

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Just an image call mishap. Sometimes loading save from before the the event fixes it. Other times minor coding rewrite fixes it, just have to tell it what image to use at what event.

aexaos

Apr 8, 2019
i stopped playing this game back in update 0,4, does it have any mom son play since then?? it was a very good one with nice story generally

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes