TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If I ever ACTUALLY make a game, I will include a Thanksgiving special, just for you. (Currently, I'm writing a story, collecting assets, but not sure if it'll ever get off the ground.)
Halloween is the best. After Saturnalia. Then Festivus. :D

Lust Dragon

Oct 29, 2017
dumb question I'm stuck on the mom megan photo shoot. Like how do you actually read the books, Im in my room in the evening and I click on the books in my inventory but it does nothing, what am I missing?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
dumb question I'm stuck on the mom megan photo shoot. Like how do you actually read the books, Im in my room in the evening and I click on the books in my inventory but it does nothing, what am I missing?
As I recall you have to click on the bed, and the reading book replaces the normal pass time option

Reactions: xapican

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
go to your room in the evening, there should be an option pop on ur screen to read it after the monologue,
if not try to start the photo shoot without reading it and then jackie will tell u to read the book,
then go to your room in the evenings to get the option,
there's 3 in total, u can actually read all 3 then start the whole photoshoot if u repeat the read book for 3 evenings

hope this helps

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
WillTylor,

I wanted to post a suggestion as to how I've fantasized about the truth or dare sequence continuing. What if Mandy lets Lauren borrow her phone for a quick minute (send a quick text to Ryan but can't find her own phone). When she searches for Ryan, she finds a picture of herself asleep with a penis mustache with what is clearly Ryan's dick. She doesn't say anything to Mandy right away. Instead, the next time Lauren and Ryan have sex, she asks about the pic.

Ryan explains that, because she keeps falling asleep as they are starting the truth or dare game, they've been using Lauren's body as part of their dares. Ryan explains that they end with either a Mandy handjob or using Lauren's thighs for a thigh job. Lauren is outraged! "What!? She doesn't even give you a blowjob?!" Lauren immediately wants revenge on Mandy by forcing Mandy to put out for Ryan.

Ryan explains that he suspects that Mandy is secretly attracted to Lauren as well as himself. Lauren then decides to turn the tables on Mandy. She confesses that she's also secretly attracted to Mandy and asks if that turns Ryan on. When he confesses that it does (or his dick confirms that it does) she suggests a cunning plan.

Ryan is to let Mandy suggests that they take things further. Ryan somehow is supposed to let Mandy suggest that Ryan actually fuck Lauren while she's asleep. After a round or two of straight fucking, Lauren suggests that Ryan figure out a way to get Mandy to dare Ryan to fuck Lauren in the ass. Lauren notes that this is a perfect way for her butt to get used to Ryan's size without pain, and then after a few sleeping practice rounds they can both enjoy the fruits of anal sex.

But here's the twist. After Ryan's fucked Lauren's ass while she's asleep, at Mandy's instigation, Lauren will "discover" the pictures of Mandy's perfidy on Mandy's phone and confront her. Mandy, caught, will allow that Lauren gets to chose whatever punishment she sees fit. Lauren will say turnabout is fair play and that Mandy has to do everything with Ryan that Mandy convinced Ryan to do with Lauren. Only Mandy has to be awake for each step and Lauren gets to promote/participate in every step. Both of them will be hugely turned on by this proposal and Mandy will agree, though she's afraid of Ryan's dick up any of her orifices, especially taking it up the ass. But she agrees for the sake of family harmony (and because she was so imensely turned on when watching Ryan fuck Lauren's ass).

This scheme hits on so many fetishes - sleep sex (consensual, since Lauren agrees ahead of time), anal sex, coercion, furthers the lesbian theme between Lauren and Mandy to the point that Lauren ends up making out with Mandy to help turn her on while Ryan works his dick up her ass, etc.

Just a little fanfic suggestion that I pray makes it into the game!!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
WillTylor,

I wanted to post a suggestion as to how I've fantasized about the truth or dare sequence continuing. What if Mandy lets Lauren borrow her phone for a quick minute (send a quick text to Ryan but can't find her own phone). When she searches for Ryan, she finds a picture of herself asleep with a penis mustache with what is clearly Ryan's dick. She doesn't say anything to Mandy right away. Instead, the next time Lauren and Ryan have sex, she asks about the pic.

Ryan explains that, because she keeps falling asleep as they are starting the truth or dare game, they've been using Lauren's body as part of their dares. Ryan explains that they end with either a Mandy handjob or using Lauren's thighs for a thigh job. Lauren is outraged! "What!? She doesn't even give you a blowjob?!" Lauren immediately wants revenge on Mandy by forcing Mandy to put out for Ryan.

Ryan explains that he suspects that Mandy is secretly attracted to Lauren as well as himself. Lauren then decides to turn the tables on Mandy. She confesses that she's also secretly attracted to Mandy and asks if that turns Ryan on. When he confesses that it does (or his dick confirms that it does) she suggests a cunning plan.

Ryan is to let Mandy suggests that they take things further. Ryan somehow is supposed to let Mandy suggest that Ryan actually fuck Lauren while she's asleep. After a round or two of straight fucking, Lauren suggests that Ryan figure out a way to get Mandy to dare Ryan to fuck Lauren in the ass. Lauren notes that this is a perfect way for her butt to get used to Ryan's size without pain, and then after a few sleeping practice rounds they can both enjoy the fruits of anal sex.

But here's the twist. After Ryan's fucked Lauren's ass while she's asleep, at Mandy's instigation, Lauren will "discover" the pictures of Mandy's perfidy on Mandy's phone and confront her. Mandy, caught, will allow that Lauren gets to chose whatever punishment she sees fit. Lauren will say turnabout is fair play and that Mandy has to do everything with Ryan that Mandy convinced Ryan to do with Lauren. Only Mandy has to be awake for each step and Lauren gets to promote/participate in every step. Both of them will be hugely turned on by this proposal and Mandy will agree, though she's afraid of Ryan's dick up any of her orifices, especially taking it up the ass. But she agrees for the sake of family harmony (and because she was so imensely turned on when watching Ryan fuck Lauren's ass).

This scheme hits on so many fetishes - sleep sex (consensual, since Lauren agrees ahead of time), anal sex, coercion, furthers the lesbian theme between Lauren and Mandy to the point that Lauren ends up making out with Mandy to help turn her on while Ryan works his dick up her ass, etc.

I’m all in favor of any scheme to further the lesbian theme! Would love to see Lauren pleasure Jacky and have Jacky be surprised Lauren turns her on more than even the MC!

Reactions: strenif

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
WillTylor,

But here's the twist. After Ryan's fucked Lauren's ass while she's asleep, at Mandy's instigation, Lauren will "discover" the pictures of Mandy's perfidy on Mandy's phone and confront her. Mandy, caught, will allow that Lauren gets to chose whatever punishment she sees fit. Lauren will say turnabout is fair play and that Mandy has to do everything with Ryan that Mandy convinced Ryan to do with Lauren. Only Mandy has to be awake for each step and Lauren gets to promote/participate in every step. Both of them will be hugely turned on by this proposal and Mandy will agree, though she's afraid of Ryan's dick up any of her orifices, especially taking it up the ass. But she agrees for the sake of family harmony (and because she was so immensely turned on when watching Ryan fuck Lauren's ass).

This sounds like feminist propaganda... Turning women against the man (male in this case not the government), joke. I'd vote for folding and furthering these developments into the game.
JMTC

Reactions: TommyTuba

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
WillTylor,

Adding more details, after the first time, when Ryan sleep fucks Lauren, Ryan figures out a way to manipulate Mandy into suggesting he fuck Lauren in the ass. But as he contemplates the act, he starts to have second thoughts. He suggests to Mandy that they need time, and practice, to accustom Lauren's ass, even asleep, to his dick. He suggests Mandy finger Lauren's ass while he fucks her that night. Mandy does, and loves it. (And Ryan loves seeing Mandy's fingers slide into Lauren's ass!)

The next morning Ryan orders a set of anal plugs to use to get Lauren's ass ready. (And now we come to another personal fettish - animal tail butt plugs.) Ryan orders a set of small, medium, and large anal plugs, corresponding, in order, to a bunny tail, a fox tail, and a pony tail.

The next time, Ryan convinces Mandy to get under Lauren and eat her out as he sleep fucks her and works in the bunny tail plug. Then he and Mandy work up to the fox tail and pony tail plugs before finally opening her up fully to Ryan's XL dick.

Later, after the tables are turned on Mandy and Ryan has ordered her her own set of bunny, fox, and pony tail plugs, Mandy has to wear the anal plugs all day following her initiation into each one. I imagine WillTylor creating a slightly modified picture of Mandy in various situations with her tail (bunny/fox/pony) showing. (Easy for me, right, to make work for other people.)

And let's not forget the variations that Diaz will be introducing on Wednesday morning to the whole scenario once she spots what Ryan is up to with Lauren and Mandy....

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Adding more details, after the first time, when Ryan sleep fucks Lauren, Ryan figures out a way to manipulate Mandy into suggesting he fuck Lauren in the ass. But as he contemplates the act, he starts to have second thoughts. He suggests to Mandy that they need time, and practice, to accustom Lauren's ass, even asleep, to his dick. He suggests Mandy finger Lauren's ass while he fucks her that night. Mandy does, and loves it. (And Ryan loves seeing Mandy's fingers slide into Lauren's ass!)

The next morning Ryan orders a set of anal plugs to use to get Lauren's ass ready. (And now we come to another personal fettish - animal tail butt plugs.) Ryan orders a set of small, medium, and large anal plugs, corresponding, in order, to a bunny tail, a fox tail, and a pony tail.

The next time, Ryan convinces Mandy to get under Lauren and eat her out as he sleep fucks her and works in the bunny tail plug. Then he and Mandy work up to the fox tail and pony tail plugs before finally opening her up fully to Ryan's XL dick.

Later, after the tables are turned on Mandy and Ryan has ordered her her own set of bunny, fox, and pony tail plugs, Mandy has to wear the anal plugs all day following her initiation into each one. I imagine WillTylor creating a slightly modified picture of Mandy in various situations with her tail (bunny/fox/pony) showing. (Easy for me, right, to make work for other people.)

And let's not forget the variations that Diaz will be introducing on Wednesday morning to the whole scenario once she spots what Ryan is up to with Lauren and Mandy....
Yes, lots of potential let bdsm there with Diaz and Lauren and Mandy :p

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In 0.7 version, i think, there is a choice to meet Will Tylor and possibly arrange a meeting/date with Jacky. Has anything happen on this path?

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
In 0.7 version, i think, there is a choice to meet Will Tylor and possibly arrange a meeting/date with Jacky. Has anything happen on this path?
Well... depends. You do eventually meet with Will Tylor. And some events unfold from that. I'm not sure how far along you've seen already and don't want spoilers!

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Well... depends. You do eventually meet with Will Tylor. And some events unfold from that. I'm not sure how far along you've seen already and don't want spoilers!
That is as far as i've gone meet Will Tylor and possibly arrange a meeting/date with Jacky ... If you agree Jacky does meet Will? and, something hot happens?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That is as far as i've gone meet Will Tylor and possibly arrange a meeting/date with Jacky ... If you agree Jacky does meet Will? and, something hot happens?
The meeting with School Board member Will Tylor is often misunderstood.
First off, in order for Lauren to win the election, you must get Mr. Tylor's support to change the school uniforms which means agreeing to have Jacky meet with him.
This is commonly thought of as an NTR choice but remember. Mr. Tylor is the one who's insisted on Jacky teaching her class about oedipus complexes. In fact as Jacky will tell Ryan, he's even written books on the subject.
While the meeting hasn't happened in game yet, I would not expect it to be an NTR scene. If anything, he would want to use Jacky and Ryan as subject material for his next book.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The meeting with School Board member Will Tylor is often misunderstood.
First off, in order for Lauren to win the election, you must get Mr. Tylor's support to change the school uniforms which means agreeing to have Jacky meet with him.
This is commonly thought of as an NTR choice but remember. Mr. Tylor is the one who's insisted on Jacky teaching her class about oedipus complexes. In fact as Jacky will tell Ryan, he's even written books on the subject.
While the meeting hasn't happened in game yet, I would not expect it to be an NTR scene. If anything, he would want to use Jacky and Ryan as subject material for his next book.
Is there a complex like the oedipus one but involves girls liking their mothers in a sexual way? Just wondering.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there a complex like the oedipus one but involves girls liking their mothers in a sexual way? Just wondering.
I think it'd be covered under oedipus. Certainly for this game, I think they could just slide it under oedipus and the girls being bisexual

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The Electra complex is a term used to describe the female version of the Oedipus complex. It involves a girl, aged between 3 and 6, becoming subconsciously sexually attached to her father and increasingly hostile toward her mother. Carl Jung developed the theory in 1913.

Now I Know for sure I heard in passing there is a term that would be used for daughter becoming subconsciously sexually attached to her mother and increasingly hostile toward her father but I couldn't find any concrete info regarding a study of or into it, let alone it being a named complex.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes