holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
missing Jacky's loyalty event at the bottom of her gallery and two special events in the middle of the two bottom lines.
plus found only six cards.

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
i figured how to unlock 3 last NTR scenes, on monday just keep blocking ur mom at school and try to find her at home, at night go to the club

Reactions: DTchan

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I can't get the election to finish, not trying trying to win either just trying to get it to end for the NTR ending I have seen before but I keep sleeping through the days and its way past the 3-4 weeks I read in comments it takes, is there something I'm missing to finish election? Here is my save if anyone can figure what I'm missing

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't get the election to finish, not trying trying to win either just trying to get it to end for the NTR ending I have seen before but I keep sleeping through the days and its way past the 3-4 weeks I read in comments it takes, is there something I'm missing to finish election? Here is my save if anyone can figure what I'm missing
Looks like you never did Sidney's final event.

Go to the club Monday night to finish that event chain. Once done, turn in the blackmail video to Megan in class.
If you want to fuck Mrs. Stone, you'll be able to as well after Sidney's event finishes. But you'll need to do that before the election ends.

You'll also need to meet with a school board member but do NOT have him meet with Jacky or you'll get the loyalty ending. Talk to the girls in the HQ to get the meeting.

Oh, I'd also recomend winning the weekly poll a few times for a very hot Mandy/Lauren scene.

Reactions: Some_Dude?
Oct 10, 2022
Am I doing something wrong with the event chain?

For v-card event, we need to have park event, for that we need work bj and for that we need to finish photoshoot with Sidney. Now for v-card event it says we need Sidney more submissive and have to do photoshoot but photoshoot event already finished. What is my mistake?

Looks like I needed to wait for full house event too. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I have a problem and hope you guys can help me. I have "Early Morning Handy" and "Collectém All" open. But when i go to Moms Room Early Sundy morning "Early Morning Handy" gets triggert and after that the game ends. How to trigger the other one first?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a problem and hope you guys can help me. I have "Early Morning Handy" and "Collectém All" open. But when i go to Moms Room Early Sundy morning "Early Morning Handy" gets triggert and after that the game ends. How to trigger the other one first?
Sounds like you haven't finished 'The Jig is Up'
After Jacky lets Ryan 'help' her in both her office and the bathroom. She will go talk to Joey at the club to deliver Tony's note. Make sure you've done that event first.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Sounds like you haven't finished 'The Jig is Up'
After Jacky lets Ryan 'help' her in both her office and the bathroom. She will go talk to Joey at the club to deliver Tony's note. Make sure you've done that event first.
The only open Events i can see are "Early Morning Handy" and "Collectém All" . Everything else shows completed.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The only open Events i can see are "Early Morning Handy" and "Collectém All" . Everything else shows completed.
Jig is Up - Club at Night
Welcome to the VIP - Club at Night
Cleaned the Yard - Lounge at Sat Afternoon to Yard
Collect Them All - Sun Morning - Mom's Room
Almost There - Mon Evening - Yard
Painted Your Cousin - Lounge at Sat Afternoon to Yard

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I dont get any further. Agent Diaz still doesn't find out anything about Matt after weeks. Aunt Camillie doesn't show up, although I've already ordered the costume from Sidney that hasn't been mentioned in weeks.
And with Ms. Stone, I only get as far as the blowjob.
I'm either missing something or the game is buggy.
Unfortunately, I still had old saves in the Appdata directory, which I have deleted by now without any Effect.
I will attach my last savegame here.
It would be nice if someone could take a look.
Otherwise I'll have to delete the game completely and start all over again :HideThePain:

miina

Apr 30, 2017
I can't end the election, I'm more than 8 weeks in, and every time I go to class on any day I have a dream that send me to the bathroom on the afternoon, I can't go to class again because it will trigger the dream and send me back to bathroom without pass the time, what am I doing wrong?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I must say, even with the built in mod, the game is boring. It doesn't give a walkthrough with points for the choices.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes