strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to progress with Jacky and sis at the pool? They say to bring something, which I thought might be wine, but I can’t figure out how to join them.
Not yet. We haven't fleshed out that event yet.

Jacky wont speak with me, I think she is meeting with Matt somewhere. I wonder if can find where, or maybe it is for next patch. I done already the 100,000 followers event. Is there have something more or waiting for next patch?
Go to Jacky's room Sunday morning and take her on a cheep date.

Reactions: Heaits

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Some Mandy/Lauren Lesbian stuff in this one and we're teasing other combinations.
We don't want to rush the Mother/Daughter or Sister/Sister content but don't you worry. It's coming. We just want to build up to it instead of rushing it like most games do.
Is there a way to change the text box opacity to zero? I tried using the renpy universal transparent text box but it didn't work for this game.
thanks

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
disaster007 The modders Can't post Android updates on a growing number of OPs here anymore. I suggest going to Discord, get an invitation from Cebs or Estrada777, then join. From there you can inquire about Apks for this game and many more.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Can it be that i am in are loop or something because.
On this event
screenshot0003.png
the painted your Cousin it say's keep working on lauren's campaing but ther is nothing left for her campaing or does the ntr events count to?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes - this is link off the main page to it - Via Walkthrough link.
Is there a mod or some other way to open up all the replay scenes in the gallery? I've played though both the NTR and Loyalty routes and my phone says I've completed all the events, but I still have several locked scenes in the gallery.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a mod or some other way to open up all the replay scenes in the gallery? I've played though both the NTR and Loyalty routes and my phone says I've completed all the events, but I still have several locked scenes in the gallery.
I'm fairly sure the Multi-mod in the OP has an option to unlock the gallery

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The Alpha version which is currently available via the links on the main page - has issues. I can only hope someone can update those links with the 0.8v4b version.

This is honestly a very good game - and I just want everyone to be able to play it without the bugs that were there in the alpha version.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes