strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He's pretty good with releases at decent times. I suspect with in the next 3 weeks
Probably not. We ended up having to add a lot of extra content. This wasn't the original plan but when we were story boarding we had a really good idea on how to end Jacky giving Ryan the cold shoulder but it required we kick off Cami's update a little early.

This big Cami event has added more content to the update but also more time to complete it.
We'd love to make our Jan 18th target but I don't think we'll be able to pull it off.

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've run into an error with trying to get more wine now; has anyone else had this issue yet?
I can buy it on the computer, but when I go to the warehouse to pick it up, I get this error message, and it doesn't actually show up in my inventory.
View attachment 3209644

(I've reached the point in Cami's storyline where I have to wait for her to cool off after the BJ, so I also don't know if I'm even going to need any more wine, and definitely won't need any more until she does cool down, at least?)
That's a bug with Renpy not liking a capital letter in the code clashing with your persistent file.
If you post your save file I can fix it for you.

Reactions: jclarke

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Probably not. We ended up having to add a lot of extra content. This wasn't the original plan but when we were story boarding we had a really good idea on how to end Jacky giving Ryan the cold shoulder but it required we kick off Cami's update a little early.

This big Cami event has added more content to the update but also more time to complete it.
We'd love to make our Jan 18th target but I don't think we'll be able to pull it off.
Oh god no, please don't tell me it's that cliche approach to get close to corrupting mom using the aunt character. It has been used to death on the games here and frankly very lazy writing.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Oh god no, please don't tell me it's that cliche approach to get close to corrupting mom using the aunt character. It has been used to death on the games here and frankly very lazy writing.
I think the mom is already pretty corrupted lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: flxgrm

davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
How do I finish Event: Double Agent on Loyalty Route? hints says that I need to spend more time with Sidney but don't know when or where

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do I finish Event: Double Agent on Loyalty Route? hints says that I need to spend more time with Sidney but don't know when or where
Sounds like you havn't finished Sidney's main event.
Make sure you do all her events.
Do each of the four park options once.
Make sure Cami has flashed you in the bathroom
Finish Sidney's photoshoot.
Once all these are done, visit Sidney at the club monday night to trigger her big event.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Walkthur for 0.8_V4b starts on page 85. All Event Numbers have been removed and replaced with event names.

Note 1 - using this save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - Internet Famous is a variable event (meaning during it all 3 interruptions (Mom, Aunt, Sidney) have to occur for event to progress to the final. This means the event will be at a min 6 weeks or can be longer.

Note 3 - There is a random event that occurs in the morning - you will that when you get that.

Note 4 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events are available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the in-game phone.

Note 5 - The Samba App on the in-game phone is only available to subscribers to the game.
How do you get the mother to stop avoiding you?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
After you have done the events with her in the latest update, she avoids you for the most part. Next update the story will progress.

If that is not what you meant. Ask again.

Atlas555

Mar 6, 2022
Hi, someone know how to get 'samba app'' please ? They talk about it in the walkthrough. Apparently it can change stats but it's not in the multi mod.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes