micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The reason we ask that the alpha version not be leaked is because it's be full of bugs and typos. F95 users generally don't want to play a buggy release. It only serves to clutter up the thread with people complaining that something isn't working or that the quality is poor. We understand that we have no control over this. We can only politely request leakers wait one week for us to clean up the build so players can enjoy a better game-play experience.

We do not check F95 for bug reports so saying more testers makes it go faster doesn't really work.
We have plenty of testers already.
I feel like that is up for the players to decide if they want to play an alpha or wait for an updated version which will also get leaked here

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
It's better this way. More people playing the alpha = faster bug reporting = faster final version
I have read some stuff on this forum and a counter argument could be: More people playing the alpha = more people fucking up their saves and gamefiles = bad reviews = less revenue for creators.

And this game have less than half the notoriety of what it should have.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I feel like that is up for the players to decide if they want to play an alpha or wait for an updated version which will also get leaked here
Although I agree with you, I would also like to see the players who decide to do so to have enough common sense and realize that they are actually playing an ALPHA (not ready for release and buggy) and that they are smart enough to make a backup of their save files prior to doing so. Sadly, many will download and play, screw up their saves and gamefiles, then will complain about the bugs in threads and will be writing negative reviews based on an unfinished and polished product which is not fair for the creators and for new players reading those unfounded comments and negative reviews.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
its only 500 MB worth of content, the renders are decent and not worth the space this is still a sandbox game which will make it look like a big game. I mean 5 years for banging the mother once is so not worth it.
Once?

I think you're missing some events. Jacky has I believe six different sex scenes. Three NTR, three loyalty.

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
Played earlier versions couple of years back got to be a gigantic grind and gave up .thinking I will try it again and hopefully it will be less grinding this time.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes