DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2637406

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: WillTylor - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09 - 1 Beta Supporter
Language: English, Spanish, Italian. French
FanArt Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Subscribestar - Incest v0.09_V1 Supporter

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patreon - Non Incest
Win/Linux (v0.08 Complete): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.08v3b Fixed): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v0.08 v1b): - MEGA -

Extras: Fan Sign - Fan Sig 2 - Walkthrough - - - German TL*
RobinHood69 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2130338 View attachment 2130337 View attachment 2130336 View attachment 2130335 View attachment 1250724 View attachment 1250730 View attachment 1250734 View attachment 1250735 View attachment 1250739 View attachment 1250740 View attachment 1250760 View attachment 1250766 View attachment 498628 View attachment 498629 View attachment 498639 View attachment 498634 View attachment 498636 View attachment 498642 View attachment 498637 View attachment 498638 View attachment 498635 View attachment 498630 View attachment 498643
Will we ever get pregnancy outside of "extra" content?

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Lots.

More to come in the next update too.
hey man how's it going? quick question is it possible in the future you guys gonna add a scene with mom at the lounge in the morning or at the laundry area? would be nice to see that

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Okay, maybe I'm just waxing poetic on a slightly inebriated Monday night, but out of all of the (disturbingly large number of) visual novels I've played through, AFV has been the single one that actually captured my attention for longer than it took to download, pop up RPA Explorer, and browse through images/video to find my happy place.
I just want to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation for a somewhat comical, yet strangely plausible VN that manages to balance not only excellent writing and superb rendering, but also leverage the somewhat stilted Ren'Py engine into something that (while previously a little on the grindy side) is enjoyable to work your way through, because the payoffs are absolutely worth it (not just for the graphics). Almost three years in, for me, and I'm still eagerly anticipating the next update, because I want to know where the story goes (okay, admittedly, I'm also hoping for more cosplay sessions with other characters, but I have a thing...sue me). Be it a family kept close to the heart (and egregiously oversized loins) or a debauched tale of willfully letting your sister get railed by the egomaniacal jackass that wants to raw-dog your mom (and every other conceivable construct of cuckolding concocted by the creators), every time I've played through this, I've enjoyed the experience (quite likely far more than is healthy, strictly speaking).
So here's to you, the developers of my (not so) secret refuge from the drudgery of a dreary waking world, and a toast to every other fan of this quietly enduring masterpiece. A toast to the support it receives, and wishes for many more years of masterful updates (and hopefully Ryan happily banging his way through the entire swim team in his spare time).

P.S. I proofread, edit, and debug in exchange for game updates :LOL:
P.P.S ...just took a (sober) proofreading pass to edit my own post haha

Last edited:

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
What should i do to lose v-card from sidney, i've been grinding this game for too long and i couldn't compelete the quest what submission is needed for that freakin shit, it's getting annoying the walkthrough say i need to photoshoot her more since it'll do the trick but it doesn't work and it's geting repetitive

Reactions: fred9320

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
What should i do to lose v-card from sidney, i've been grinding this game for too long and i couldn't compelete the quest what submission is needed for that freakin shit, it's getting annoying the walkthrough say i need to photoshoot her more since it'll do the trick but it doesn't work and it's geting repetitive
Put your save up here - Strenif might be able to figure it out.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sounds like you're missing Aunt Cami's events.

Make sure she's starting working as a maid in the house and that she's flashed you in the bathroom.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
She's already working tho, do i need to
Sounds like you're missing Aunt Cami's events.

Make sure she's starting working as a maid in the house and that she's flashed you in the bathroom.
She's starting to work thougj, do i need to finish her quest before i can proceed on sidney losing v-card again, i mean the guide said "i need sidney to be more submissive, more photoshoot with her will do the trick" but whenever i do the photoshoot with her in the afternoon nothing happens it's just same cycle of shit

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
She's already working tho, do i need to

She's starting to work thougj, do i need to finish her quest before i can proceed on sidney losing v-card again, i mean the guide said "i need sidney to be more submissive, more photoshoot with her will do the trick" but whenever i do the photoshoot with her in the afternoon nothing happens it's just same cycle of shit
It's a gap in the hint system that we need to fix. Cami has a event where she'll flash you when you have her clean the bathroom that needs to be completed before Sidney's event can continue.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life (Supporter) May 30th

Hey all, sorry this is a day late. I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off these last couple weeks. It's end of term for my kids and with my wife sick, there's just been a ton of stuff that's fallen to me to pick up.
You can see below that only been a couple changes on the progress tracker from the last time we posted it, but there has been some decent progress made. Just some of these bigger scenes take a lot more time to create. I've been spending all my time on the school office scenes and Strenif has been working on Camille stuff. But I can assure you that the work forges on.
The new content is looking great. Those of you who got to see the previews last week know that we've come a long way from where we started five years ago. I used to curse the animation program in DAZ but now I only feel semi-annoyed when using it. It's actually my favorite part of development. I love seeing those animations come together.
I don't have much else to share. You can see below about where we are and how far we still need to go. I know that's not the best indicator of progress since you can't see how much each event is weighted against the rest of the update as a whole, but it's better than nothing. I hope you all have a really great week, and we'll keep on working and pushing the next update closer. Thank you all for the support!

Source:

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes