Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
People here don't support half of them as well as they should like, and they pay less than half to the creaters as well as they deserve.
Thankfully, (I hope) there are enough of us out there that are willing to give up a caramel mochaccino or two every month to support the developers of games we enjoy because we have an understanding of just how much work goes into them, and we appreciate that without that support, they are likely to fall by the wayside like so many have before.
We may be pirates at heart, but some of us are happy to share booty for booty ;)

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Thankfully, (I hope) there are enough of us out there that are willing to give up a caramel mochaccino or two every month to support the developers of games we enjoy because we have an understanding of just how much work goes into them, and we appreciate that without that support, they are likely to fall by the wayside like so many have before.
We may be pirates at heart, but some of us are happy to share booty for booty ;)
People here don't support half of them as well as they should like, and they pay less than half to the creaters as well as they deserve.
How much must be paid for 5-10-15 minutes of gameplay once at 3-5-7 month?

Reactions: Exokip

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
How much must be paid for 5-10-15 minutes of gameplay once at 3-5-7 month?
You do realize there's an actual storyline in there, right? With dialogue? And sandbox gameplay? Scene setup, animations, and render time aside (likely months, right there), I highly doubt that writing the multi-route scenes and then actually getting them coded so that they flow correctly and track all the variables is exactly a quick process, especially when the devs have lives, other jobs (I assume), and family to take care of as well.
And I wholeheartedly agree with strenif:
5 minutes of game play?
Dude, if you're holding down ctrl to skip through all the content. That's on you, not the developers.
If you're getting through each update in just a few minutes, you're not actually playing (or likely enjoying) the game.

dystopian

Jun 9, 2018
why is the android version so much smaller? is the quality lower? been playing on pc but i got a tablet recently and was going to switch

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
why is the android version so much smaller? is the quality lower? been playing on pc but i got a tablet recently and was going to switch
I could be wrong, but I would assume that it's likely because either
a) the size of the images/video are reduced significantly due to not needing 1080p quality by the devs
, or
b) the packaging and publication process does this part automatically.
If I remember correctly, the max file size for a Ren'py apk is 2GB (the only way around this is to have the rest of the game content download from a webserver at runtime, which I believe is actually against the F95 game upload rules), so my personal guess is that the devs probably did a lot of work to cut down the file sizes in order to fit the Android version limits.

dystopian

Jun 9, 2018
I could be wrong, but I would assume that it's likely because either
a) the size of the images/video are reduced significantly due to not needing 1080p quality by the devs
, or
b) the packaging and publication process does this part automatically.
If I remember correctly, the max file size for a Ren'py apk is 2GB (the only way around this is to have the rest of the game content download from a webserver at runtime, which I believe is actually against the F95 game upload rules), so my personal guess is that the devs probably did a lot of work to cut down the file sizes in order to fit the Android version limits.
ah sound thanks for the info looks like all the hscenes are at full res along with some repeats but one off seem to be downscaled

Reactions: Handifap

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
ah sound thanks for the info looks like all the hscenes are at full res along with some repeats but one off seem to be downscaled
Honestly, I didn't dig into the files to confirm, so I'm glad you double-checked me. AFV has a metric fuck-tonne of renders, so I would assume that dropping those file sizes was the primary goal. Kind of nice to hear that the H-scenes haven't needed to be reduced yet. I mean, who doesn't want to be able to travel with the fam?? ;)
I'm assuming that with the demo version the devs are going to be releasing, it will be under the 2GB apk limit, but with the growing size of the official releases on Pat and SS, it'll probably push past that within the next few updates. Considering that both WillTylor and strenif are pretty active on this forum, I'm sure you could ask them directly (or just post something here) about what their plans are for when they break the Android ceiling.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So when making an apk buiild in renpy, if your build is over 2gb you need to cut it up into multiple sections. Because the very thought of that weary s me, I run compression software to shrink everything down. So, yes the quality of the images goes down to make the android version. But considering the screen size, you're not really going to notice the difference.

Reactions: Handifap

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Why does this have the pregnancy tag? I dont remember any of the characters getting pregnant and i think im current.

Also Im looking for other games similar to this that do have actual pregnancy like how Sisterly Lust ended.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why does this have the pregnancy tag? I dont remember any of the characters getting pregnant and i think im current.

Also Im looking for other games similar to this that do have actual pregnancy like how Sisterly Lust ended.
There's pregnancy content in the christmass event

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
There's pregnancy content in the christmass event
Yes, the developers have been promising for years that there will be more, but in the end, nothing happens. And for years, people have been waiting for the end. When maybe something will happen. Personally, I would have loved to see some pregnancy content, but there is nothing but empty promises.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Small-pp-22
3.50 star(s) 114 Votes