WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've noticed the dev has been very quiet here since the update dropped, lol
Just getting the bugfix and Patreon patch completely ready. I will drop it tonight on Patreon for everybody, and then drop a game request with f95.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Just getting the bugfix and Patreon patch completely ready. I will drop it tonight on Patreon for everybody, and then drop a game request with f95.
:rolleyes: I've just noticed i commented this on the wrong game thread, my bad!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh, I just realized the update is already on here!

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Oh, I just realized the update is already on here!
Hope your holding up well. Alot of people liking your game. I haven't tried the last release but i liked what you did with the dot instead of an incest patch.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What exclamation mark, the one on the keyboard or is it somewhere in the game?
On the age verification screen after you start the game, there is a caution symbol with an explanation mark on it. click the period of the exclamation mark and it will restore incest content. Sorry, previous game saves probably don't work, but I think I've figured out how to keep them working in the future.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
On the age verification screen after you start the game, there is a caution symbol with an explanation mark on it. click the period of the exclamation mark and it will restore incest content. Sorry, previous game saves probably don't work, but I think I've figured out how to keep them working in the future.
Eh, no big deal on the old saves. Besides, as you fill in the content of the days, the old saves would probably be kinda crap anyway.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lolis sister, Striptease Mother.
Prefer Innocent Mother, Mature Sister.
I'm out ... Good Luck on your game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Prefer Innocent Mother,
she only does 1 striptease if u continue to save her after the 1st time.

however i will advice @willtylor to not make the same mistake that BB did by forcing the ntr over the people, i dont you will but is better to say now than not since this is the beggining of your game. I hope the mc finds a way to get the mafia off his family soon and (matt) for that case too.

anyway, is a good idea that we dont have to patch the game, thats points for u :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Got an error while fapping to Lauren pic.
This happens every time with Lauren pic.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/PatreonSafeScript.rpy", line 1607, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'p'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "PatreonSafeScript.rpyc", line 1607, in script
  File "E:\F95 Games\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\F95 Games\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/PatreonSafeScript.rpy", line 1607, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'p'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
 0.01b
Sun Feb 03 18:17:00 2019

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Prefer Innocent Mother, Mature Sister.
the type of mother who is innocent and sweet(slightly air-headed) who bakes you sweets and the older sister who is "thick", overprotective and a major lil brocon and have the main character a shota that has them wrapped around his finger, this is my favorite type of incest game/story/comic(or manga if you want to call them that).

Reactions: kein69

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so i have played some of the game and i have to say the story makes some sense the renders are good and so are the models even though the mc looks a little young same with the sisters. I am looking forward to the next update not to sure how to raise the stats so

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i have played some of the game and i have to say the story makes some sense the renders are good and so are the models even though the mc looks a little young same with the sisters. I am looking forward to the next update not to sure how to raise the stats so
For mom/Jacky make money and pay the goons every Saturday. Washing dishes in the evening will get you 1 point. At nights you whisper to her when she is asleep.
Lauren watch tv with her and if you get her mad you will need to give her gifts. At nights you whisper to her when she is asleep.
For the other one I have no idea yet. You may have to wait till she starts sleeping on the couch, I just now got her there and will try soon.

3.50 star(s) 106 Votes