Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
I wouldn't call Mandy an angel, I think the word minx would be more fitting to describe her.
Absolutely agreed, and quietly hoping for more Mandy content (I'd gleefully kick a puppy for a cosplay photoshoot) in future updates, maybe with a side of Kenzie :sneaky:

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Mandy, the most beautiful angel in the game, her mom is not bad either. My second favorite would be Sidney. I wonder what are some stuff we can expect in the future but they dont like sharing info lol

Reactions: Xythurr and strenif

jinmao|

Jan 13, 2024
A Family Venture [v0.09 V1 Beta]

Does the game have the Spanish language?
-----------------------------------------------------
el juego cuenta con el idioma español?

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
Because they are in the garden in the afternoon not MORNING!

But this does bring up a useful QOL improvement for the game, if it's not too much work for the DEV.

Can character icon be added to the navigation menu to indicate where they are for the time of day?

Like early morning on Monday Jacky will be in her bedroom, Sidney will be in the livingroom and Lauren will be in her bedroom? and if you go to the world map in the early morning they will have character icon at home for all 3, night time when Jacky/Sidney is required to be at the strip club they will have character icon there?

Basically character icon to track where they are at the given time during the day.
They ARE NOT there in the Afternoon either...Can I please get help?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Not yet... I believe Darax is working on it, but I know he's pretty busy with his own projects now.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Why the text is so big? I doubt that theres 80 year old people in this forum ( l like to believe) lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
haven't played this but wondering.........
for a game that's almost 3.5 years old & at v0.09 how much play time is there in this so far ??

thx

Asso007

Mar 26, 2024
Sorry guys... In the Student Council Event how do you complete the Intruder Event? what should I do?

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Walkthur for 0.9_v1 starts on page 114.

Note 1 - using the previous release save file or the final save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events should be available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the in-game phone.

Note 3 - The Samba App on the in-game phone is only available to subscribers to the game. SUPPORT THE GAME.

Note 4 - If you cum in the women of the game - they may become pregnant at a later date.

Note 5 - There are placeholders at certain locations at certain times after you have finished the events in this version - these are not a bug. Think of them as a heads up for future content.
do i have to use the save file(s) with the walkthrough ??

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
The Save at the of the prior release and end of 0.9_v1 are in the post with the walkthur. Do you not see them there ?
i have never played this before & just downloaded it today.
do i have to use the save file(s) with the walkthrough ?? or can i just play normally with the walkthrough & save as i play through the game / avn.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
i have never played this before & just downloaded it today.
do i have to use the save file(s) with the walkthrough ?? or can i just play normally with the walkthrough & save as i play through the game / avn.
I would play the game from the start with the walkthur. But that is me. (the school election campaign is one the more complicated set of events in any game I have seen and worth experiencing. )

As I do updates now as the game updates, I generally put the prior release save and my final save with the new walkthur.

Reactions: dluser and strenif

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
Question
for the event: window display. it says to visit Lauren in the lounge in the evenings, but nothing happens when i do. Just the normal activities pop up.
so how to finish this event?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes