WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've visited Lauren's room right after coming back from the club (watched mom strip twice). No scene triggered. I'm getting message: Ryan's Thoughts - I don't thing (think not thing) the subliminal messages are having any more effect... and that's it. Any way of bypassing it?
Ok, I think I know what's going on in your case. I'm guessing you have used a mod or console to change Lauren's submission. If her submission is higher than 5 I think, a different scene is triggered than the one you want.

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
Ok, I think I know what's going on in your case. I'm guessing you have used a mod or console to change Lauren's submission. If her submission is higher than 5 I think, a different scene is triggered than the one you want.
thanks for taking care of your Fans and good job man, love your work :)

Reactions: WillTylor

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just wondering if there's any advantage from a Stats point-of-view* to let your mom work the club?
Does it increase some stat like horniness (being looked at and lusted over), or is she just disappointed you didn't raise the cash?

*Obviously there's a financial incentive

Edit: PS: Also is there anything to do 'Early' (in the morning) in this version? All I've really found to do is have a wank on the PC to forward time so I can go to school...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm just wondering if there's any advantage from a Stats point-of-view* to let your mom work the club?
Does it increase some stat like horniness (being looked at and lusted over), or is she just disappointed you didn't raise the cash?

*Obviously there's a financial incentive

Edit: PS: Also is there anything to do 'Early' (in the morning) in this version? All I've really found to do is have a wank on the PC to forward time so I can go to school...
Nope that is all you can do "early" and morning time to on the weekends.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or some logic behind the decisions. So many random things give a shit ton of anger for no reason.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or some logic behind the decisions. So many random things give a shit ton of anger for no reason.
You do stupid shit with the girls and they get anger at you, there is your walkthrough.
Be nice and don't look at them when you have the chance to peep and don't say stupid shit to them.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I did, I've raised it to 5 (didn't want to be too greedy) but I switched it back to 4 (is that ok?) and the scene triggered. Thanks and appreciated!

Jan 11, 2018
Looks promising, even though there is barely any content...
And ffs, what DEFINATELY needs to be changed is the amount of MC cock getting on screen. I mean come on, how the fuck did you think it would be a good idea to focus players screen on kids cock when he is watching his mother strip?! What the actual fuck dude...
Also, if you choose to fap to pictures you cannot skip the fapping itself, you are being forced to watch MC face get from "kids" face to fucking caveman snout...
In the end I think Ive seen MCs dick more than any straight-content...
Literally ALL of the scenes are in the preview images, so not really worth downloading it now

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You do stupid shit with the girls and they get anger at you, there is your walkthrough.
Be nice and don't look at them when you have the chance to peep and don't say stupid shit to them.
Yea, you sister walks in on you and gets pissed, you give her a gift, nope its the wrong one and gets more angry.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
It looks nice, models are really good and the pace is slow and that makes sense; I like it, a lot.

I found some kind of a bug, BJ scene inside the bathroom (school), if you cum on her face there are no pictures at all, just the dialogs.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I load my save must be with "i".

Have seen you can Hint system via the portrait in the Lounge.

When I use it with my save I get this error message (I think I have played to the end of this version):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3121, in <module>
NameError: name 'mompictureprogress' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3121, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:22:45 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3051, in <module>
NameError: name 'laurenpictureprogress' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3051, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
  File "D:\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0 01b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:23:04 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3102, in <module>
NameError: name 'dadpictureprogress' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3102, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:23:31 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2986, in <module>
NameError: name 'sidneypictureprogress' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2986, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:24:12 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3034, in <module>
NameError: name 'ryanpictureprogress' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3034, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:24:25 2019

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I load my save must be with "i".

Have seen you can Hint system via the portrait in the Lounge.

When I use it with my save I get this error message (I think I have played to the end of this version):

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3121, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:22:45 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3051, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:23:04 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3102, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:23:31 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2986, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:24:12 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3034, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 21:24:25 2019
It looks like you are trying to use a save from the original release. Unfortunately the bugfix made it so old saves won't work. I think I've figured out how to avoid that in future releases, but for this one, sorry.

Reactions: Sling2093

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Desperately needs a walkthrough. No idea how to progress, can't seem to find any sex scenes.
For now the best thing is to use the hint system that is built into the family portrait. A walkthrough probably won't happen until the next release.

Reactions: anschwww

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It looks like you are trying to use a save from the original release. Unfortunately the bugfix made it so old saves won't work. I think I've figured out how to avoid that in future releases, but for this one, sorry.
Can you write it in the Version Change when the old save don´t work (so you as player don´t waste time with playing an old save).

Only for bugfix I start it not again I start from beginning when your new version is out.

Reactions: WillTylor

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Milf needs to be milfier
100% correct. She some bigger body parts would make her stand out. I like the face and hair, as it’s different and give that stripper look. An easy path for the story could be; she’s not cutting it as an exotic dancer, she s needs plastic surgery. Since there broke, she could fuck a number of people (doctors, businessman, politicians), as it could open up stories to that. The Mob could even just give her the money to invest more. Hell, they could even just threaten the doctor (or have one who works for them), and problem solved.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes