King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you only need money to not get ntr and ofc up the stats of the girls. the ntr is optional and i hope before working on ntr content he choose to make lot of non ntr since is important to have balance in sex scenes.
im going to take a wild guess and say that editing your save will fuck up the game well i will download it and see if i can edit my save

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
my save is bugged or something? it says "MAfia will come by in any minute, and nothing happens? where do i have to go to trigger this event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone have saves? My saves crash the game all time
same for me ... my saves crash too
my save is bugged or something? it says "MAfia will come by in any minute, and nothing happens? where do i have to go to trigger this event?
What part of """Old saves do not work, but there is an option to skip to the end of the version 0.01b content. """ do you guys don't understand.

It says this above the download area.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This Game needs a Patch. I'm not sure if the last Version was already censored but this clearly is, which is kinda weird because of the Name of the Game. I wish Games would put in a easy switch to uncensor it if the Game detects xxx.txt in your directory or something...

Hopefully not!
Patch is in the game.

• Incest content restored through age verification screen (click on the period of the exclamation point on the left caution symbol/Illuminati pyramid.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.02!

PC (75MB): - - - -
Mac (73MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey @crust can you post in the first post outside of the change log about the incest and how to activate it please.
To many either fail to read it or have no idea its there.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey @crust and you post in the first post outside of the change log about the incest and how to activate it please.
To many either fail to read it or have no idea its there.
i saw it and now im playing with wincest mode on thanks for your help that i have to click on the left examination mark (the bottom part of it)

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes