Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Game seems pretty decent so far. Hopefully there is a way to go through the game that rests somewhere between being a total cuck and monopolizing the girls. Seems like a lot of these style game you have to pick one or the other which sucks. Like, I would like to be able to talk the "mother" into working the strip club even if you have the money rather than just saying no you don't have the money. Basically a path where you end up using the girls for fun and profit as you see fit.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I too want to become internet famouse. ;)

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
how do you unlock the cosplay stuff? I seem to be stuck in an endless cycle of going to school and coming home with no advancement in story...

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You can check the time of day on your phone.

But yeah, we need a time skip button. Having to go to computer, then images, then fap then skip the animation every morning is laborious after the first 50 times...
Or you could just look at memes on your bed, works the same.

Reactions: Zenithtb

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so pretty good start and backstory so from what im getting at the family are not all related? as it said they were just forced to live with Tony?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
so pretty good start and backstory so from what im getting at the family are not all related? as it said they were just forced to live with Tony?
It would really be so helpful if people could read the OP.
You can avoid real incest, you can find how to in the OP, I sure as hell am not going to tell you.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
how can we open event 10-15-16?
I managed to unlock the ones I was missing except 7 & 10.

Events 15 & 16 are about the girls masturbatin, either in the bedroom or bathroom. To unlock them, rise their lust to 10, the use the camera to spy them in their bedrooms or bathroom. To unlock big sis bedroom, lust 10, and then pay her a visit in the afternoon in the bedroom (you'll need the hidden camera in there, of course)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
You can check the time of day on your phone.

But yeah, we need a time skip button. Having to go to computer, then images, then fap then skip the animation every morning is laborious after the first 50 times...
you can click your bed and see memes for passing time probably a hell of a lot shorter then the fap sesh

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do you unlock the cosplay stuff? I seem to be stuck in an endless cycle of going to school and coming home with no advancement in story...
Also getting Sidney out of Lauren's room at night is important to the advancement of the story. You are not able to place the spy-cam in her room until she's out, and Sidney doesn't start hanging out in the kitchen in the evenings until you've at least started on that part of the story-line.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_camera_accessories_7.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 819, in script
call screen ryanmap
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_camera_accessories_7.png'.

Image name spelled wrong.

inv_camera_accessories7.png should be spelled inv_camera_accessories_7.png so edit the files name and the traceback will be gone.

@hasagawa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Zenithtb

The meme bed thing was added in the last update and was explained in a post when it was added.

When not being able to use the bed or computer when Joey Gaylord is coming just go to the living room and the doorbell will ring.

Also noticed in the morning on the weekend the younger sister is in bed but if you click the drawers or dirty clothes basket it switches to both sisters being in bed.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How do people discover these things? Random clicking or is it explained somewhere I've missed?
In this case I saw that the bed was clickable and since the bed is often a place where you can progress time (taking a nap fe.) I tried.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
How do people discover these things? Random clicking or is it explained somewhere I've missed?
everything "glows" when you can interact with it so just move your mouse over the screen to see what you can use, i mean im 28 but point and click can only be done so many ways

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_camera_accessories_7.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 819, in script
call screen ryanmap
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/interface_images/inventory_images/inv_camera_accessories_7.png'.

Image name spelled wrong.

inv_camera_accessories7.png should be spelled inv_camera_accessories_7.png so edit the files name and the traceback will be gone.

@hasagawa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Zenithtb

The meme bed thing was added in the last update and was explained in a post when it was added.

When not being able to use the bed or computer when Joey Gaylord is coming just go to the living room and the doorbell will ring.

Also noticed in the morning on the weekend the younger sister is in bed but if you click the drawers or dirty clothes basket it switches to both sisters being in bed.
Thanks for the info. Most bug fixes are just small things like this, but hard to notice when your just staring at code, and in this case, if you don't look at the actual image file, you'll never find the problem. We're aware of the morning dirty clothes bug, and both of these will be fixed in our upcoming bugfix. Which will be soon. Just tying to make sure we get them all. :)

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes