Shulin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys, i heve problem so i hope you can help me.
After i got notification on cosplay web about supporters then stop working save and quick save. Everytime when i use save or q.s. its seem good but when i load it so it will appear to me same web page about supporters and my progress is gone.

Anybody know how to fix it ?

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
This game is great. Poor Sydney, she is going to need some major therapy after all the trauma the MC put her through. I have to say I think I laughed more times playing this game than all others combined. This goes near the top of my favorite games on here.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
This game is great. Poor Sydney, she is going to need some major therapy after all the trauma the MC put her through. I have to say I think I laughed more times playing this game than all others combined. This goes near the top of my favorite games on here.
Go play the Inn, you will laugh as f

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
v0.8 gives me errors when attempting to buy anything. Is there a way to fix that without restarting? I saved from 0.7
You'll need to post the error before we can help.

man what a bs ain t it?? :/ THAT'S ALL ?? WELP...I WILL PLAY THE LOVE ROUTE THEN xd
There is a new non-cannon NTR scene in the beta that was just released that should work for you.

1654631603947.png

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
0.08-v2 Update Schedule
First off, if you missed it, the official supporter build was released today for all subscribers!
The main thing I wanted to post about, though, is that I'm giving you all my update schedule, and I'm going to try really hard to stay true to these dates. Give me a little leeway if I miss a date by a day or two, but no more than three! I can't guarantee a certain amount of content in two months, but I will post what I've got ready at that time. That being said, I have no idea how many updates it will take to complete our 0.08 build completely. Hopefully having these deadlines will help me to be more efficient.
June 21: Proof of life update for all supporters. Game previews for all “Best Friend” + tier supporters.
July 5 (circa): Proof of life update for everyone. Game previews for all “Best Friend” + tier supporters.
July 7: Release of 0.08-v1 public version to everyone. (non-supporters will need to download on Discord)
July 19: Proof of life update for all supporters. Game previews for all “Best Friend” + tier supporters.
August 2: Alpha release of 0.08-v2 to all “BFF” + tier supporters
August 9: Official beta release of 0.08-v2 to all “Friend” + tier Supporters

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Is the Multi-Mod v0.07 can be use in the v0. 08 v1a?
Can someone update the Multi-Mod to 0.08 v1a? Thanks...

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi
i need help
i cant trigger the event with Lauren in the Bath
Number of the event is 80
i can peek, no more, Libido of Lauren is 8 or 10
is the last open event for me

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is the Multi-Mod v0.07 can be use in the v0. 08 v1a?
Can someone update the Multi-Mod to 0.08 v1a? Thanks...
The multi-mod is made by a 3rd party, and I can confirm that it has not been updated for the latest version and will fuck up your saves.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
i need help
i cant trigger the event with Lauren in the Bath
Number of the event is 80
i can peek, no more, Libido of Lauren is 8 or 10
is the last open event for me
You will need libido to be at 10 but you should still see an option to knock.

I have seen a small number of people run into a bug where it doesn't trigger related to their persistent file.

Do this, open the console (shift-O)
then type in the following and hit enter.
jump lauren_bath_fuck

That will force the event to start.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
You will need libido to be at 10 but you should still see an option to knock.

I have seen a small number of people run into a bug where it doesn't trigger related to their persistent file.

Do this, open the console (shift-O)
then type in the following and hit enter.
jump lauren_bath_fuck

That will force the event to start.
That's a bit of a trap Strenif.... Hehehehehehe!
;)

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
I cant seem to trigger the megan event either, in class my only options are to attend ir look around and attending just has ryan daydream. Also, anyone having an issue where in the afternoon classes never advance? Attending them just triggers the second wet dream even and end with him in the boys bathroom at the same time period.
I have the same problem i ned help

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have the same problem i ned help
You probably haven't had Mandy transfer schools yet or you've not fucked Sidney yet.

For Mandy. If she and Cami have moved in you can visit her in the evening in the lounge to start that.
For Sidney make sure you've completed her early morning jogging event and done all four options at the park (HJ,Finger,BJ and Eat) then visit her at the club on a monday night.

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
You probably haven't had Mandy transfer schools yet or you've not fucked Sidney yet.

For Mandy. If she and Cami have moved in you can visit her in the evening in the lounge to start that.
For Sidney make sure you've completed her early morning jogging event and done all four options at the park (HJ,Finger,BJ and Eat) then visit her at the club on a monday night.
yes I did all that but the option to talk to megan doesn't appear in class I click on it but nothing happens

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
here's my save, look there to see why megan's event isn't going, I've tried talking to her in class, nothing else
Ah you never did the Jacky/Megan photoshoot.

Go see Jacky in her office in the afternoon and follow that event chain till you've done the photoshoot.

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes