pelon

Sep 17, 2017
You have to do all of her park options. Not just one or two. There are four total.
thanks I already did all the options of the park and the event is not activated, I already lowered the levels and raised them too, something is missing

T017

Nov 29, 2018
90 total events as of .08.
Have you fucked Sidney at the club?
Completed Jacky and Megan's photo shoot.
Did you finish the school election?
If so sleep till Monday, a new event should pop up.
You were right bud, it was the school election I was missing.
Thanks!

Reactions: strenif

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
It's actually baffling how easily this game softlocks you out of content.
I do not care for milf stuff so I don't go seeking it out, but a bunch of things absolutely will not happen if you haven't done certain things before starting other events. I'm currently stuck in an endless loop of paying Diaz $500 every week for months, the aunt is kinda in the house but only on certain late mornings, Mandy doesn't exist past the photoshoot event, the Sydney event at the club never triggers... I'm assuming this is just fucked.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's actually baffling how easily this game softlocks you out of content.
I do not care for milf stuff so I don't go seeking it out, but a bunch of things absolutely will not happen if you haven't done certain things before starting other events. I'm currently stuck in an endless loop of paying Diaz $500 every week for months, the aunt is kinda in the house but only on certain late mornings, Mandy doesn't exist past the photoshoot event, the Sydney event at the club never triggers... I'm assuming this is just fucked.
To get the Sidney event you'll have to have done all four options for her at the park as well as finish her photo shoot.
And yes you will need to do Jacky's content at some point to advance the game.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I wouldn't think so. Try subbing on instead. You get more perks per sub level there anyway.
this platform seems to be even better than patreon, thanks

I don't understand why developers subject themselves to patreon given that they are censoring incest games

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys, any help with event 83? Thanx
Make sure Jacky's Sexual frustration is not 6 or higher. On a new day, stop her from masturbating in both the classroom and the bathroom, then goto her room at night.
If her SF is 6 or higher you'll need to help her out, then on a new day after it's dropped to zero do the steps listed

Reactions: went

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,

I have some events missing, and I just read there are some kind of school elections I'm sure I missed and I don't know how to start, since I don't see any progress during the two weeks I've played after doing everything I had available:

Event 15 (this is NTR, and is shown with red ???, so I'm avoiding it intentionally)
Event 31 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 32 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 35 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 39 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 42 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 43 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 60 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 62 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 68 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 71 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)

The last event I have in Event 75. How can I unlock all the others? Are they NTR related? All of them? Also the school election? How to unlock that?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I forgot to specify, I finished all three photoshoot events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes