• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
in the walkthrough in week 8 on Weds, Thurs, and Fri it says you can buy a book in the afternoon, what do I need to do to trigger this option because I can't buy them?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
why i don`t have new events ??? have 80 events completed and download new update and don`t have new events ! repeat one old scene and game show me that i unlock new event 25 ! what event 25 that i have finished 3 years ago !!!

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
why i don`t have new events ??? have 80 events completed and download new update and don`t have new events ! repeat one old scene and game show me that i unlock new event 25 ! what event 25 that i have finished 3 years ago !!!
if you use the multi mod installed then it is not updated until the public version of the game is out

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. Can some kind person tell me how I can view the photos of Sidney's Cosplay? Lauren's appear but Sidney's do not. Thank you very much

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi
i need help
i cant trigger the event with Lauren in the Bath
Number of the event is 80
i can peek, no more, Libido of Lauren is 8 or 10
is the last open event for me

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a changelog for up date #8? I have frustrated Mom until every couple of days she wants me to help her cum in the bathroom. I have paid Camille for a tit job and she has rejected my offer for a bj. I can't seem to move foreward with Mom so I just keep repeating the same pattern of frustrating her for a couple of days then helping her to orgasm. I can't find a way to get Camille to talk to me about futher sexual acts either. With no changelog I can't tell if I have fished this update or iif there is more I should do.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a changelog for up date #8? I have frustrated Mom until every couple of days she wants me to help her cum in the bathroom. I have paid Camille for a tit job and she has rejected my offer for a bj. I can't seem to move foreward with Mom so I just keep repeating the same pattern of frustrating her for a couple of days then helping her to orgasm. I can't find a way to get Camille to talk to me about futher sexual acts either. With no changelog I can't tell if I have fished this update or iif there is more I should do.
Talk with your cousin, give Camille wine (Sub, and Hornyness of her must have a certain Lvl) then enjoy ! it is implemented yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

T017

Nov 29, 2018
How many events are in the most recent version?
I've completed 75 but have no further hints for anything else to do.

Playing the Android version from here btw

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Can someone help, pls?
i need help
i cant trigger the event with sidney in the club
Number of the event is 59
I already passed the photo shop events and running in the park, but the event does not start on Monday

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Can someone help, pls?
i need help
i cant trigger the event with sidney in the club
Number of the event is 59
I already passed the photo shop events and running in the park, but the event does not start on Monday
You have to do all of her park options. Not just one or two. There are four total.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes