LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. Can some kind person tell me how I can view the photos of Sidney's Cosplay? Lauren's appear but Sidney's do not. Thank you very much

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi
i need help
i cant trigger the event with Lauren in the Bath
Number of the event is 80
i can peek, no more, Libido of Lauren is 8 or 10
is the last open event for me

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a changelog for up date #8? I have frustrated Mom until every couple of days she wants me to help her cum in the bathroom. I have paid Camille for a tit job and she has rejected my offer for a bj. I can't seem to move foreward with Mom so I just keep repeating the same pattern of frustrating her for a couple of days then helping her to orgasm. I can't find a way to get Camille to talk to me about futher sexual acts either. With no changelog I can't tell if I have fished this update or iif there is more I should do.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a changelog for up date #8? I have frustrated Mom until every couple of days she wants me to help her cum in the bathroom. I have paid Camille for a tit job and she has rejected my offer for a bj. I can't seem to move foreward with Mom so I just keep repeating the same pattern of frustrating her for a couple of days then helping her to orgasm. I can't find a way to get Camille to talk to me about futher sexual acts either. With no changelog I can't tell if I have fished this update or iif there is more I should do.
Talk with your cousin, give Camille wine (Sub, and Hornyness of her must have a certain Lvl) then enjoy ! it is implemented yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

T017

Nov 29, 2018
How many events are in the most recent version?
I've completed 75 but have no further hints for anything else to do.

Playing the Android version from here btw

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Can someone help, pls?
i need help
i cant trigger the event with sidney in the club
Number of the event is 59
I already passed the photo shop events and running in the park, but the event does not start on Monday

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Can someone help, pls?
i need help
i cant trigger the event with sidney in the club
Number of the event is 59
I already passed the photo shop events and running in the park, but the event does not start on Monday
You have to do all of her park options. Not just one or two. There are four total.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How many events are in the most recent version?
I've completed 75 but have no further hints for anything else to do.

Playing the Android version from here btw
90 total events as of .08.
Have you fucked Sidney at the club?
Completed Jacky and Megan's photo shoot.
Did you finish the school election?
If so sleep till Monday, a new event should pop up.

Reactions: T017

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Jacky if I read it right.... :p :love::p;)
Yes Jacky will be the focus of the larger .08 update of which this release is the first installment of.
There will be events with other girls but Ryan finding a way to fuck his mom will be the focus.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
In the next update to the frustration of some I'm almost sure the focus will be on the aunt and the little cousin

I hope I'm wrong...even without the long-awaited sex with the mother I really enjoyed the game
You are. While the next update will have content involving the other girls Jacky will remain the focus. This will continue throughout .08 of which this update was just the first installment of.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes