WatchK

Apr 30, 2022
Same questions have been answered nearly a dozen times already by the devs.

Cliff Notes:
1. If you have Multi-Mod installed, uninstall it, it can break your game. It's an Unofficial Fan-Made mod, and it isn't even for this Alpha version. 95 is responsible for having it there. Not the Devs.

2. Some missions are only available on either Loyalty Path or NTR path. There is a known bug with the Alpha currently where the in-game guide isn't flagging which path the player is on for the most recent quests.

Let Back In = Loyalty

Window Display = NTR

Let it Ride -
Edited:
Just loaded up a save file and checked the hint. Has to be on a weekday night. I tried it on a Monday night and it worked. Have to go to Lauren's room. You'll see the attached Image when the quest triggers. Should work for you unless your game is bugged (Normally happens from Unofficial Walkthrough Mod).
This is a neutral quest and works for both Loyalty/NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What should I do here, not able to progress with Jacky

Reactions: fred9320
Oct 26, 2022
I mean it's under review so there is still a chance that they might get their page back. But yea considering the type of content this game has, especially the stuff with the female cop, it doesn't look good.
Man fuck Patreon. Bunch of hypocrites.
1717078445543515.gif
Is there no real alternative for Devs?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What should I do here, not able to progress with Jacky
You need to visit Jacky a number of times around the house and school to see that she's avoiding you.

Early morning in her room, or the kitchen, in her office at school, in the shower, at night in her room, weekend mornings in the lounge, mob payment scene.

You don't have to do all of these but I think it's four or five you have to see.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What happened, someone reported it or smth?
Probably. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last I'm sure.

Could the start of a mass exodus from Patreon have something to do with that? :unsure:
I doubt it. I think we just got a cool CM who just wanted the i's dotted and t's crossed. Patreon subs will have a few less scenes but that's it.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life - June 12 - (Public)

Hey all, what a week! Some of you might not have noticed, but my Patreon page was suspended on Friday for some content that is against Patreon's standards. consequently I've spent every day since then trying to change some story elements and fix code to get the game back into compliance. It's been worth it, as you can see, They released my game from suspension today!
I know that during that time they didn't charge any supporters, so if the date of the month that Patreon charges you falls in that window, I'm not sure if you'll get a free month, or if they'll charge you later. I'm cool with either, but if you fall in that category you'll have to let me know to satisfy my curiosity.
The links to the game have been changed, and the new version is linked in the same post that was put out for the original release. If anyone ends up playing it soon, you'll have to let me know if you can figure out what I changed.
Unfortunately all that hoop jumping didn't allow me much time to work on new content since Friday. Luckily I'd gotten a fair amount of work done on the game the week before. Strenif's been plugging a way through this all, so all things considered we have made some decent progress. I'll post the updated progress tracker below.
Anyways, I'm really happy to be back in business here on Patreon, I'm really lucky we were able to resolve it so quickly. I've heard nightmare storied from other developers about the review process being absolutely brutal and strung out over a long period of time, so Kris, if you're reading this, thanks a whole lot for all the help.
As always, thanks to all you supporters past and present for all the support through the years. I hope all of you have a great week!
Oh, yeah... And since I missed previews day last week, supporters get to see some previews today. I hope you enjoy them!

Source:

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I have those two quest left.
But I have no idea what to do to comple them:
1718287199917.png
Thats what hint sayes for top one but I dont know what should I do.
1718287239545.png
I am wondering maybe something is bugged.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Can we know what he had to change exactly?
I assume on SS the game wasnt edited since it also has incest

Reactions: fred9320

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
You have to have finished the election to complete both of these yard events.
To end the election, go to class Friday morning.
fix the cheat system so we can switch between ntr and loyalty paths at any time, like in the past. even if this is an after 1.0 release feature... it should exist imo. or release saves at milestones for each path or something.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
fix the cheat system so we can switch between ntr and loyalty paths at any time, like in the past. even if this is an after 1.0 release feature... it should exist imo. or release saves at milestones for each path or something.
The person who put that in is no longer with the project I believe.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
The person who put that in is no longer with the project I believe.
yeah but how hard can it be for the devs to do something with it? or release saves with the game, i can't sandbox a whole other path because I accidentally got locked into 1 path... lots of RPGM devs release saves with their game. need more cheat support here, i'm permanently locked out of scenes unless i replay the game, because at some point the switching stopped working.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yeah but how hard can it be for the devs to do something with it? or release saves with the game, i can't sandbox a whole other path because I accidentally got locked into 1 path... lots of RPGM devs release saves with their game. need more cheat support here, i'm permanently locked out of scenes unless i replay the game, because at some point the switching stopped working.
The NTR, Loyalty switch was never much more than placebo. The only variable it changes was how you responded to Matt in the Classroom on the first day of class and whether you got a blowjob from Megan as a result. I know seeing the green Loyalty Path made players feel good, but it was just a false sense of security.

Using the gallery unlocker in the built in cheat mod will give you access to almost all the scenes you miss out on by way of the gallery.

A button to switch from the ntr to the loyalty path is in fact more difficult than you would think. Mainly because it's not just solidly an ntr path and loyalty path. You can win the election and have a loyal relationship with Lauren, and still allow Jacky to get pounded on the beach. Or you can completely protect Lauren from any of Agent Diaz's visits, but still let her lose the election and get raw dogged by Matt. For a switch to work, it would have to come with about twenty questions and growing for you to re-choose decisions you already made in the past and reset those coding variables.

Besides the gallery, there are methods to see all the content, such as making saves before choices and then reloading the save to see the results of the other options as well. Luckily the consequences of each choice are not as unchangeable as your decisions in Dark Souls or anything.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
I love it when someone who doesn't work in the field says "How hard can it be?"
Always makes me smile.
So instead of talking about the idea... we're going to discredit and talk about people surrounding the ideas? Arguments of authority online are weak and also off topic. Anyone can be anything online. Also how can you assume what someone knows or doesn't know online? what experience they have or don't have? You don't know a single thing about a person online. Anything you can deduce can't really be proven. Anything a person claims can't really be proven. In other words this totally different topic is a total waste time compared to talking about adding a working NTR/loyalty switch back into the game.

You already have all the paths for the game mapped out presumably, so half the work is done. Someone else would have to figure out what triggers NTR/loyalty stuff, and it's an extra step for them. All I'm saying is to fix it for final release, IMO it would make the game way more enjoyable to play. If this is TOO much, then provide milestone saves, so we can load a specific save at a specific point in the playthrough and not have to sandbox through 20 hours of content we've already seen. Some games do this by allowing players to start the game at specific chapters.

I mean also to be fair this NTR switch was not a third party mod... because you included it in the main game! So whatever you want to say about it being designed by a third party doesn't matter, you included it in the vanilla game and didn't have it as a mod, so now it's like a feature has stopped being supported, rather than a MOD has stopped being supported.

From my perspective I am trying to suggest methods to make the sandbox part of the game more enjoyable, for people who want to opt into those options. I literally just want the game mechanics to be improved in a sense. The art, and story are great.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes