Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see Patreon is pooping the dev out
I mean it's under review so there is still a chance that they might get their page back. But yea considering the type of content this game has, especially the stuff with the female cop, it doesn't look good. At least in this case, the dev already has a SS with a decent amount of support.

WatchK

Apr 30, 2022
Same questions have been answered nearly a dozen times already by the devs.

Cliff Notes:
1. If you have Multi-Mod installed, uninstall it, it can break your game. It's an Unofficial Fan-Made mod, and it isn't even for this Alpha version. 95 is responsible for having it there. Not the Devs.

2. Some missions are only available on either Loyalty Path or NTR path. There is a known bug with the Alpha currently where the in-game guide isn't flagging which path the player is on for the most recent quests.

Let Back In = Loyalty

Window Display = NTR

Let it Ride -
Edited:
Just loaded up a save file and checked the hint. Has to be on a weekday night. I tried it on a Monday night and it worked. Have to go to Lauren's room. You'll see the attached Image when the quest triggers. Should work for you unless your game is bugged (Normally happens from Unofficial Walkthrough Mod).
This is a neutral quest and works for both Loyalty/NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What should I do here, not able to progress with Jacky

Reactions: fred9320
Oct 26, 2022
I mean it's under review so there is still a chance that they might get their page back. But yea considering the type of content this game has, especially the stuff with the female cop, it doesn't look good.
Man fuck Patreon. Bunch of hypocrites.
1717078445543515.gif
Is there no real alternative for Devs?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What should I do here, not able to progress with Jacky
You need to visit Jacky a number of times around the house and school to see that she's avoiding you.

Early morning in her room, or the kitchen, in her office at school, in the shower, at night in her room, weekend mornings in the lounge, mob payment scene.

You don't have to do all of these but I think it's four or five you have to see.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes