SHOMY123

Nov 11, 2021
i should keep working on laurens campaign until the election is over.. how to finish this event ? i dont even know how to start fucking campaign..

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
I like the setup, I think, overall, it isn't too bad, just wish i knew how to deal with that irritating fbi agent and how i can get back at her for blackmailing the MC.

Reactions: fred9320

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
One of the games that I love the most because it is one of the first that I became a fan of. I knew that Jacky reminded me of someone, I know who, Jacky is the MILF and redhead version of Lalita Duangya, a Thai model. The same body, they even have the same haircut lol

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
One of the games that I love the most because it is one of the first that I became a fan of. I knew that Jacky reminded me of someone, I know who, Jacky is the MILF and redhead version of Lalita Duangya, a Thai model. The same body, they even have the same haircut lol
I would have thought more like Cami than Jacky :)

HamSlapper

Jun 28, 2017
But what if Lauren hates us lol
I have an impression she does after those school events.
Tbh i find it odd to have Laurens permissiom to bang Mandy lol
What about our permission for her to bang Matt, yeah we dont get that haha
Who cares about Lauren, i wanna have Mandy and let her be partners in crime with Ryan, the best duo together.
I mean... Kinda different than Matt. At first, Lauren didn't like Matt at all and hated him anyway, and Lauren did like sharing with Mandy... (If you went the loyalty route anyway) Which unofficially I feel like is the correct route. Idk, it definitely turns out the best anyway I think. I think that's why you're confused on the way school events turned out. Cause if you do it right, nothing happens with Matt and Lauren is pretty much in love with you after that and gives you her v card... Plus let's not forget this game is about you basically playing as the main character. It's not a graphic novel. So yeah, f##k Lauren basically.... And Mandy... And why not at the same time too.... Maybe even have Lauren convince Mandy to let Ryan c#m in her p##sy because she knows what I c#m sl#t she is that she'll absolutely love it, and then for a change have Lauren lick it out of her to have Mandy lose another -3 libido and squirt on top of the -5 after Ryan fills her up. Lol

Last edited:

HamSlapper

Jun 28, 2017
We haven't nailed down how Mandy is going to get nailed yet.

The simple way to do it for Ryan to talk his way into her panties one day and the two of them get busy.
But there are a host of other options to consider.

Because we don't want to just have all the girls suddenly be cool with Ryan messing around on them. We've been slow dripping the idea that Lauren wants to keep Ryan to herself and while she's sort of okay with a little messing around between Mandy and Ryan, she don't want them having sex.
To that end, one possibility is for Mandy's first time to be part of a threesome after she and Ryan convince Lauren to share.
Having to work to get Lauren over her jealousy, and be rewarded by watching her guide your dick into Mandy's virgin pussy for the first time would be pretty satiating I think.

However, having Cami involved could be great too.
Forcing her to participate in her taking her 'pure' and perfect daughters first time could also be really fun.

But like I said. We haven't come to a conclusion on it yet. For sure, it's not going to happen until after the Jacky/Cami photo shoot. For now, we're focused on Ryan getting into his Aunt panties.
I feel like you have are pretty dead on here. I think all of them being okay with it is the final end game scenario. All ladies having sex with Ryan and cool with it. 3 ways, 4 ways, orgies with all. Idk. I know it would be hard to have a way to engage all the variables and various scene possibilities connected to location events.... So on that day, if the game ever does become completed, maybe just add a call option in the phone to invite one, or multiple or all ladies to the area you are in for sex... That way you could have multiple different combo sex scenes with any and everyone.... You could even tack on dlcs so to speak in the future by adding new areas and then a whole new lot of scenes to choose from by doing so as well.... I mean, if story ever runs dry and the writer is just looking to end it.... Not saying not on a high note or anything. But sometimes there's only so far you can take a story.... So far this has been a masterpiece too. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to where they're going next in the main story.... I'm just saying, all ladies finding out and being cool with each other wouldn't necessarily be the end. It could be a door for new a whole new mode of gameplay with the awesome sexy characters we've all come to know and love and a whole new batch of potentially never ending sex scene possibilities too. Even just throw it random new characters sometimes.... I'm not saying just do that. But I'm saying at the end of the story whenever that is, who says it has to be the end of the game?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes