strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
But I don't see why the alternative idea I suggested would be complicated? basically to add a feature for a player to start the game at specific points in the story for each path?
If you don't think it would be complicated than this is a great opportunity for you to dip your toe into modding.
I first got started because I wanted to see certain scenes that I had in my head and began learning DAZ. A year later I got good enough I was able to contribute to the actual game.

If you want to take this as a reason to start learning renpy, you can start making fan mods. Developing a new skill set would let create the things you want to see, yourself. Maybe even down the road join games development team or start your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
You have to have finished the election to complete both of these yard events.
To end the election, go to class Friday morning.
I tried it but that did not give me anything about election.
The only choices I have are attend calss or something about ophelius task.

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
No matter what I try, I cannot get the "Internet Famous" event to progress, even though the event in the yard has been interrupted multiple times by all three women (Sidney, Jacky, and Cammille). I've kept all women at 10 for libido at each try, I've looped through this sequence (skipping time), by completing the cleaning the yard on Saturday to visiting the yard the Sunday morning, but still cannot get any further. The only other event in the progress is the "Painted Your Cousin" which also never completes, even though I've done the dialogue options. Anyone have a save from the end of the 8.4 update? I can't get to any of the new content no matter what I do. And yes, I have started a complete new game from scratch and still end up in this situation.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No matter what I try, I cannot get the "Internet Famous" event to progress, even though the event in the yard has been interrupted multiple times by all three women (Sidney, Jacky, and Cammille). I've kept all women at 10 for libido at each try, I've looped through this sequence (skipping time), by completing the cleaning the yard on Saturday to visiting the yard the Sunday morning, but still cannot get any further. The only other event in the progress is the "Painted Your Cousin" which also never completes, even though I've done the dialogue options. Anyone have a save from the end of the 8.4 update? I can't get to any of the new content no matter what I do. And yes, I have started a complete new game from scratch and still end up in this situation.
Both events can only be completed if you've finished the election. Post your save and I can take a look.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
guys do you have to play ntr mission to progress or can you progress the story with royalty mission? cus i am stuck on lauren eletion quest.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah I can't make saves if I had 1 playthrough that relied on the ntr/loyalty switch and then got locked into one of the paths. I can't go back now, I would have to go too far back. I don't see why there would be so many variables for the switch though. You literally have two paths. Loyalty and NTR... which means the switch doesn't need to account for a mixing of the paths. It would instead put me back on a pure loyalty route or a pure NTR route.

However, let's just go with what you said. IF the switch is impossible to do at this point in the game. Then add milestones. So I can start a new game, pick a path like the NTR path as an example. And then select from a few points in the game, to start the game from that point forward. If you do this it would be extremely good and useful.

I understand the gallery is a way to see all scenes. But a lot of people enjoy seeing the scenes within the gameplay. Just I don't really feel up to grinding out the game again, even with the cheat system.

No i never played with the walkthrough, the game phone was mostly easy to follow, but the switch stopped working at some point and I didn't notice.
I dislike using the pdf walk-through as it spoils the immersion for me.

Reactions: Fargo1234

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
guys do you have to play ntr mission to progress or can you progress the story with royalty mission? cus i am stuck on lauren eletion quest.
You do not have to do any NTR quests. If you're stuck on the election event. Make sure you've had sex with Sidney, had Mandy change schools, and talked to Jacky about meeting with the school board guy. Then, go to class on Friday to kick off the election.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There are two routes in the game Loyalty and NTR. This guild covers the Loyalty route. The game is basically the same except for 2 or 3 scene changes.
From the walkthrough. Is that right? I'm interested in both routes, but I expected more differences.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes