strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe, but not for awhile.
After Cami's fuck up, money's going to be tight.
Ryan's going to need to really knuckle down, and work on expanding his business beyond just some sexy cosplay photos.
I wonder if Sidney has any ideas...?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'd love to make that 'agent' work at the club instead of being all snooty and annoying...

Last edited:
Reactions: fred9320

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
games on watch. but curious if theres enough content and 'rewards' for me to binge through or should i hold on for abit ?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
games on watch. but curious if theres enough content and 'rewards' for me to binge through or should i hold on for abit ?
If you don't mind the initially tough grind, it's a decent game with a playtime of more than 18 hours at the moment and there's no real lack of "rewards".

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you're grinding, you're doing something wrong.
I think what makes players grind is that they get focused on a single girl and try to go through all their content while ignoring the rest of them. I'm guilty of doing the same thing in other games. With AFV, it can get pretty grindy if you play it that way.

The way a developer thinks players will play the game can be very different than the way players actually play the game. In a lot of games each girls development branch is completely separate from the other girl's branches making it possible to do the entire branch without even saying hi to the other girls. With AFV, in my naive attempt to minimize grinding, I made their branches very much intertwined. My thinking was that between all the girls, there will be enough content going on all the time to keep players from having to grind too much, but what commonly happens is a player will get hung up on a girls progress because she can't progress anymore until another girl or storyline progresses to a certain point, and just keeps going through week after week trying to make something happen that can't yet.

So my advice for the most well rounded AFV experience is to keep all the girls in mind. If you're hung up on something, go explore the rest of the locations at different times of the day and something is bound to happen.

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
I need help plz >>> (this is a new issue, not mentioned before in this thread):

I already got bj from Aunt Cami.

Now when I do the same thing (i.e. increase m0m libido and block her, at night, she kicks out Cami.)
But THIS TIME, Cami says:
"dont bother visiting me tonight".

There is no option to give her wine.
The only options are :
talk to her
or
leave her alone

And both options have the same result, i.e. nothing happens, Cami doesnt even talk to MC.

Oh and before you ask:
Yes I made sure Cami's libido is at 10

Has anyone else ever encountered this ?? (I swear I get the most rare glitches ever).
Thank you

Last edited:

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
I think what makes players grind is that they get focused on a single girl and try to go through all their content while ignoring the rest of them. I'm guilty of doing the same thing in other games. With AFV, it can get pretty grindy if you play it that way.

The way a developer thinks players will play the game can be very different than the way players actually play the game. In a lot of games each girls development branch is completely separate from the other girl's branches making it possible to do the entire branch without even saying hi to the other girls. With AFV, in my naive attempt to minimize grinding, I made their branches very much intertwined. My thinking was that between all the girls, there will be enough content going on all the time to keep players from having to grind too much, but what commonly happens is a player will get hung up on a girls progress because she can't progress anymore until another girl or storyline progresses to a certain point, and just keeps going through week after week trying to make something happen that can't yet.

So my advice for the most well rounded AFV experience is to keep all the girls in mind. If you're hung up on something, go explore the rest of the locations at different times of the day and something is bound to happen.
Unfortunately if there weren't bugs in the game or the sh1tty way the game mechanics work, this could have been a popular and good game.

And secondly, no, your game isn't intelligent enough to make things happen (in response to your statement "If you're hung up on something, go explore the rest of the locations at different times of the day and something is bound to happen"). That statement is wrong sadly. This game is a mess of issues and wrong decisions by the developer (you).
Own up to your mistakes, learn from public feedback (a billion other guys like me saying the same thing, I am NOT the first one) and then maybe you will be a successfull developer with a product that is enjoyed by people.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I need help plz >>> (this is a new issue, not mentioned before in this thread):

I already got bj from Aunt Cami.

Now when I do the same thing (i.e. increase m0m libido and block her, at night, she kicks out Cami.)
But THIS TIME, Cami says:
"dont bother visiting me tonight".

There is no option to give her wine.
The only options are :
talk to her
or
leave her alone

And both options have the same result, i.e. nothing happens, Cami doesnt even talk to MC.

Oh and before you ask:
Yes I made sure Cami's libido is at 10

Has anyone else ever encountered this ?? (I swear I get the most rare glitches ever).
Thank you
Just wait for the next Cami content update I think there will be more naughty scenes with her in the living room/lounge.

Reactions: thirstforgorg

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately if there weren't bugs in the game or the sh1tty way the game mechanics work, this could have been a popular and good game.

And secondly, no, your game isn't intelligent enough to make things happen (in response to your statement "If you're hung up on something, go explore the rest of the locations at different times of the day and something is bound to happen"). That statement is wrong sadly. This game is a mess of issues and wrong decisions by the developer (you).
Own up to your mistakes, learn from public feedback (a billion other guys like me saying the same thing, I am NOT the first one) and then maybe you will be a successfull developer with a product that is enjoyed by people.
Well aren't you a ball of sunshine.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes