Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sidney and her mother hit each other and fall:
Then message event 90 completed.

After event 89 message failed.

It shows this message:

Thanks for playing:

You have reached th end of the new content for this update.
You are still free to roam and find content you might have missed.

Some content from this update can be repeated.

But event 89 says:

i ve been keeping Mom out of the club. Thank god! that will keep me from completing this NTR event.

What to do?
Your previous choices in the game determine if you will complete this event or not. If you’re trying to protect the girls and stay on the loyalty path you’re not going to want to complete this event.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone know when can we expect the public version for [0.8]? I was thinking of making a walkthrough mod for the game but I dont wanna start on an Alpha build. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: vendarr

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I would like to contribute to Will's patreon, but I'm afraid the patreon will convert the real into dollars...it will be an exorbitant amount

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
If it's only paid in real, I'll pay with a smile because the game is excellent... can anyone clarify this for me?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Not understanding the question to be honest - you donate $1, 5, 10, 20 dollars a month to his efforts on the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would like to contribute to Will's patreon, but I'm afraid the patreon will convert the real into dollars...it will be an exorbitant amount
if u pay in Reais it will be converted to Dollars the amount shown in your currency is the equivalent to Dollars which is the currency they use. the change is calculated by the us rate hope that helps

Reactions: incest lover m/s

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Your previous choices in the game determine if you will complete this event or not. If you’re trying to protect the girls and stay on the loyalty path you’re not going to want to complete this event.
can you share your full persistant unlock

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
if u pay in Reais it will be converted to Dollars the amount shown in your currency is the equivalent to Dollars which is the currency they use. the change is calculated by the us rate hope that helps
I really wanted to collaborate with the patreon of this game but the real converted into dollars is really high.... is there any other way?

the currency here is getting more and more devalued all this thanks to these incompetent rulers here

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really wanted to collaborate with the patreon of this game but the real converted into dollars is really high.... is there any other way?

the currency here is getting more and more devalued all this thanks to these incompetent rulers here
In comparsion with my own Country and Argentina your currency is pretty stable I¨m afraid not but better ask Patreon themselfes,

Reactions: Allan Wolf

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
how do i get camille in the lounge when i cant get moms shower event to keep frustated i just eat her pussy or finger bang her to orgasm so she cant kick out the aunt to sleep in lounge, its the same in the moms office
Edit: nvm i just need to stop her at 5 frustration not 10

Reactions: Tamamosan9
Aug 30, 2019
yo does anyone know how I can get that breakfast scene to start the election, because I got it on a previous save but lsot it and now even though I attend breakfast every day it won't trigger, I think I didn't some things differently so I was wondering what are the requirements to start the elections?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
In the next update to the frustration of some I'm almost sure the focus will be on the aunt and the little cousin

I hope I'm wrong...even without the long-awaited sex with the mother I really enjoyed the game

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes