McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Minor bug:
I'm at my first photo shoot with Sidney, and her top most option or two are off the top of the screen.

Is there a way to make the text smaller? or to scroll up/down the choices on the screen?

SSakaTheMeatMan

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how to complete the events 83? I went to the jail. But now the tip says to get in the car, but I can't seem to trigger that.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
confess that I was a little frustrated with this update because I was expecting the mc's sex scene with his mother...but the game is good

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone please check my save game? I have tried everything imaginable but event 85 does not trigger.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Okay, thanks in advance.
So, before event 85 will trigger, you need to have a conversation with Aunt Camille on the couch. To get Camille on the couch you have to stop Mom from masturbating in the shower in the evening. This will cause her to be frustrated and she'll kick Camille out of her bedroom, allowing you to go have a conversation with her in the lounge at night. Remember though, to stop Mom from masturbating in the shower, her libido has to be full. So the best place to fill her libido is in her school office in the afternoon. Thanks to you, I'm adding a few more clues to the phone event system to make this more clear. So, thanks for pointing that out and helping with our alpha testing!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Great update, I know there was a few bugs already reported but will play it again when the official release comes out.

Reactions: WillTylor

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to progress jacky school NTR events or the club ones ? I have made deal with matt at school but i cannot proceed after the assignment masturbation event. Also in the club NTR, Sydney is working and jacky keeps on dancing but does not progress in NTR with tony. Help pls. If anyone has a walk through for the NTR content then pls share.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
WillTylor - when I did the alpha version, I went to check the photoshoots - For the Jacky Photoshoot - it said I was missing a ball gag - but I had one in the bag. I ended up deleting the one in the bag, rebuying it - and that seemed to allow the game to know I had it. (I used my prior update save to start this update).

That was the only real issue I remember from first run. I will run it again and see if I can catch anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

helix Pussie

Feb 25, 2019
How do you stop mom from masterbating in her room? I've been able to stop her in the shower and in her office but it keeps sending me to the camera view in the bedroom. soo frustrated

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
How do you stop mom from masterbating in her room? I've been able to stop her in the shower and in her office but it keeps sending me to the camera view in the bedroom. soo frustrated
I did it this way, in the office in the afternoon, in the bathroom in the evening, in the bedroom at night and early in the morning. It does not work every day, but it works.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I don't remember off the top of my head - but sometime next week I hope to add 0.8 to the Walkthrough and get it to WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This scene starts with going to the camera view and watching her masturbate, then the mc interrupts her before she can finish.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes