Christpuncher666

Jan 21, 2019
pic #3.. who the fuck sleeps like that, my back is killing me only from watching that or sits on a chair like that #2
She's doing wrong..
Just kidding.. looking forward for this, incest + point to click + ntr = love
I went to go look to see how bad you were embellishing. Then I saw the pic and my back started hurting

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I just worked a little further into the money to try the Online Shopping, and you're an asshat. "I wonder if I can find something online to spy with" the whole damn game, then I get enough for the camera. "Next Version of the Game."

Seriously? That was really shitty.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo
Nov 1, 2018
Hi! :D
Just testing your Alpha and that's my thoughts:
- Ability to change names : Main Character is mandatory;
- Add Quest Journal giving tips for the next steps. Multiple stucks situation hard to find out and the game isn't a puzzle game xD
- Models could be upgraded Milfy City style after a while but it's great for a first!

Keep up the awesome job ;-)
Don't listen to critisiscm about story or characters youth, it's just perfect ;-)

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!
You suck, get off the stage!

Juz kiddin. This looks really cool. Gonna wait for a few updates, need to know if follow through and think is moot downloading a game just to play for 5 min. Many great peaple here sure goin to share their opinions. Love the original characters.
Also, do i spot a spot a Man of the house tribute in the shared pics?

zish

Dec 1, 2016
Hello all, first time poster, long time reader. Ok so, checked things out, enable console the usual way, then "money = XXX" to avoid NTR (if thats your thing). I'm sure I'll find more as I play around.
So far the game looks good, look forward to more.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'd suggest an easier way of showing what time of day it is. You can only make deliveries in the afternoon, but it took me several tries (traveling back and forth) to figure out when "afternoon" occurs.

Good luck on this game, and thanks for making NTR avoidable.

Reactions: Halfelf

Bunta

May 6, 2018
i'm already 98 affection, 10 libido and 5 respect with mom, did have something else in this version on mom's patch? i've already pay de mafia like 3 or 4 weeks (i dont want to see ntr path tho...)

Reactions: pappypop

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
i'm already 98 affection, 10 libido and 5 respect with mom, did have something else in this version on mom's patch? i've already pay de mafia like 3 or 4 weeks (i dont want to see ntr path tho...)
Looks promising, I will follow it. How much content is there for the first release?
Basically there a few scenes involving the mom in case you don't pay the mafia.
Other than that you can buy the sleeping pills, put them in the tea container in the kitchen. And separate Lauren and Sydney so Sydney will be moved to sleep in the lounge \ living room. But that's it so far.

AFAIK the stats don't really come into play yet, only anger affects Lauren, barring you from her room and watching TV together in the evening. But her anger can only be raised once in the game for now.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Basically there a few scenes involving the mom in case you don't pay the mafia.
Other than that you can buy the sleeping pills, put them in the tea container in the kitchen. And separate Lauren and Sydney so Sydney will be moved to sleep in the lounge \ living room. But that's it so far.

AFAIK the stats don't really come into play yet, only anger affects Lauren, barring you from her room and watching TV together in the evening. But her anger can only be raised once in the game for now.
Is there a way to open the bathroom while mom is taking a bath? Everytime i go to the bathroom the game makes me think i can open it, i just want to make sure i didn't lost anything until wait for the next update

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Is there a way to open the bathroom while mom is taking a bath? Everytime a go to the bathroom the game makes me think i can open it, i just want to make sure i didn't lost anything until wait for the next update
After awhile it shows you can buy spy cams online but they are not available in this version.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm so happy that people like this game! Honestly I didn't have very high expectations for it, even though I loved making it. So far peoples reactions have been mostly positive. I see I need to keep a walkthrough going forward. I made the mistake of alluding to future events and content that are not in the game yet, and I think people are getting stuck trying to make those events happen. Unfortunately since it's a 0.01 release there is not a whole lot of content yet. I've already started work on the next update, and I've got a lot of fun ideas for where this story can go. I'll try to get a walkthrough together in the next couple of days to save you all from the grind. Thanks for all the kind words!

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes