strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So, I have a question. Some time after the start of the election you approach the author of the book and there's an option to accept or refuse his request (date with the mother). The question is: are there NTR in any of these options? I'm trying to avoid it, but the game is not very clear in this case. Thanks in advance.
It's safe to accept it. No NTR will result.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So, I have a question. Some time after the start of the election you approach the author of the book and there's an option to accept or refuse his request (date with the mother). The question is: are there NTR in any of these options? I'm trying to avoid it, but the game is not very clear in this case. Thanks in advance.
It's safe to accept it. No NTR will result.
Yeah, that Will Tylor guy seems to be on the players side. Doubt there will ever be ntr content with him.

Trineke

Aug 18, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck. Event 90 is the last one I see on the phone to be done (besides a NTR one, but I play on loyalty), but I have no idea what to do. The only hint I've read here in the forum is, that one night Jacky is not in her bedroom and nowhere in the house too. Then I can find her at the club. If thats true, on which day of the week this happens?

Moreover the phone-hint tells, it must happen within one week after the event is unlocked, while the unlocked-table-hint says, to proceed with the aunt-camille-story. Maybe the camille-stuff took longer than one week, I can't remember, but there was no info, that I've failed event 90 because I'm too late.

I kindly request a little help.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck. Event 90 is the last one I see on the phone to be done (besides a NTR one, but I play on loyalty), but I have no idea what to do. The only hint I've read here in the forum is, that one night Jacky is not in her bedroom and nowhere in the house too. If thats true, on which day of the week this happens?

Moreover the phone-hint tells, it must happen within one week after the event is unlocked, while the unlocked-table-hint says, to proceed with the aunt-camille-story. Maybe the camille-stuff took longer than one week, I can't remember, but there was no info, that I've failed event 90 because I'm too late.

I kindly request a little help.
Events 89 and 90 happen on a monday night after doing the prison event. Just go to bed and it'll trigger.

is there a changelog, to see if it is worth downloading.
This update just sets up the VIP club and a few other things. If you're not interested in the club then I would wait.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is the mother/son content avoidable?
Only to a point. If that's not your cup of brandy then this isn't the game for you. That said if you don't like incest you can play with the patreon script where no one is related.

Throw this in your /games/ folder and Jacky is Ryan's Landlady. Cami is her collage friend. Lauren and Sidney are room mates.

Will did put some effort into this second script so it's not just name swaps. There's a whole new backstory and everything makes sense in this now patreon friendly version.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys is the event 40 is a bug? it say i need to comple the photo shot with sidney but when i get to studio it keep say i already finish its event

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
guys is the event 40 is a bug? it say i need to comple the photo shot with sidney but when i get to studio it keep say i already finish its event
Try advancing the game a week. Some quest won't complete till you sleep on a sunday night.

If it's still not completing don't worry it won't effect your game and can be ignored.

Reactions: BYK370

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Events 89 and 90 happen on a monday night after doing the prison event. Just go to bed and it'll trigger.

This update just sets up the VIP club and a few other things. If you're not interested in the club then I would wait.
As in the stuff with your sister, or NTR stuff.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Only to a point. If that's not your cup of brandy then this isn't the game for you. That said if you don't like incest you can play with the patreon script where no one is related.

Throw this in your /games/ folder and Jacky is Ryan's Landlady. Cami is her collage friend. Lauren and Sidney are room mates.
Mega

Will did put some effort into this second script so it's not just name swaps. There's a whole new backstory and everything makes sense in this now patreon friendly version.
that's amazing man, thanks. any chance for a more selective mod in the future? something that allowes to keep the girls a family with the MC being a resident, stuff like that. guess that would be redundant since the objective was to make it patreon friendly.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that's amazing man, thanks. any chance for a more selective mod in the future? something that allowes to keep the girls a family with the MC being a resident, stuff like that. guess that would be redundant since the objective was to make it patreon friendly.
That sadly isn't possible. The girls will lez out on a few occasions with each other and there are plans for bigger lezcest scenes.
Patreon would still zing the devs page for mother/daughter or sister/sister content. Point of no return got nailed for mother/daughter content recently.

Reactions: xapican

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That sadly isn't possible. The girls will lez out on a few occasions with each other and there are plans for bigger lezcest scenes.
Patreon would still zing the devs page for mother/daughter or sister/sister content. Point of no return got nailed for mother/daughter content recently.
Weird how patreon is so strict with fictional shit, yet has literal CP on their site they do nothing about

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
I get this when i try to have a look at the progress (compressed version):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2601, in script
call screen ryanmap
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 53, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 980, in <module>
NameError: name 'reach_around' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2601, in script
call screen ryanmap
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 53, in execute
File "game/Phone_event_screen.rpy", line 980, in <module>
NameError: name 'reach_around' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
A Family Venture 0.08_v2b_supporter
Mon Sep 19 15:31:37 2022

Trineke

Aug 18, 2022
Well, event 91 ... is there anything else to do the MC gets progress except visiting Jacky in the morning in her bedroom, giving her a permitted hug and a cheek-kiss? Affection is at maximum (75), also libido and frustration (both 10, if this matters). Are flowers needed?

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes