Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
If there is no one in the bedroom does it just go to the default bedroom setting? Maybe you could send me your save and I’ll see if I can find out what’s wrong.
Sorry it's been a long time since I've checked this thread. Which save do you want? The most recent one? Is the most recent save the one with the highest number before the LT1 thing?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry it's been a long time since I've checked this thread. Which save do you want? The most recent one? Is the most recent save the one with the highest number before the LT1 thing?
Yea[QUOTE="Luxter, post: 1859835

Send me the save you are having the problem with. Most likely it’s your latest save. And I’m pretty sure it’s the one with the highest number. Hopefully I can figure it out for you, and maybe find an unresolved bug to fix. Thanks!

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Yea[QUOTE="Luxter, post: 1859835

Send me the save you are having the problem with. Most likely it’s your latest save. And I’m pretty sure it’s the one with the highest number. Hopefully I can figure it out for you, and maybe find an unresolved bug to fix. Thanks!
Alright this should be it. Let me know if it works or not. Thanks for helping

Reactions: WillTylor

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I assume the NTR route is triggered just by not having enough money at the end of the week? Or is there something else you need to do?

EDIT: Also, while I enjoy most of the musical choices, the main menu theme reminds me so much of Life is Strange that it's a total mood-killer :p

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I assume the NTR route is triggered just by not having enough money at the end of the week? Or is there something else you need to do?
There are currently two ways to trigger an NTR route. The first is through poor money management, or decision not to pay the weekly debt. This route isn’t developed very far, only one event after 3 weeks of missing the payment. The other is less developed, and doesn’t trigger any NTR event yet, but sets you up on a path for future NTR events. It does trigger a blowjob scene, but it’s not NTR. This event is triggered after your first day at school while talking to Matt.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There are currently two ways to trigger an NTR route. The first is through poor money management, or decision not to pay the weekly debt. This route isn’t developed very far, only one event after 3 weeks of missing the payment. The other is less developed, and doesn’t trigger any NTR event yet, but sets you up on a path for future NTR events. It does trigger a blowjob scene, but it’s not NTR. This event is triggered after your first day at school while talking to Matt.
So... are there going to be separate routes? Or are they ultimately going to be the same? Kinda seems like the former would mean a lot more work

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So... are there going to be separate routes? Or are they ultimately going to be the same? Kinda seems like the former would mean a lot more work
They are actually different, one is more of a choice of the player, and involves more of a NTR route through corruption of the mother against the MC’s choice , where the other is more of an NTR through punishment for failing to step up as the man of the house. But both are avoidable.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are you planning to do one rout first and then another or develop them at the same time?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I would like the option for the Player to name or rename the m.c. Please. It makes the game less immersive I think

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I would like the option for the Player to name or rename the m.c. Please. It makes the game less immersive I think
This will actually be an option for subscribestar and Patreon supporters through D.S.-Samas supporters patch in future builds.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes