Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Great update. The new content is fine and fun and the release is in a good state. I havent seen any major bugs.
Only issues I have seen were occasional typos and that the older content doesnt reflect new events and in some cases contradicts them (both begging and being angry at creampies). But that can be easily fixed.

The quality is consistent over several updates, the devs are active and I am willing to let the slow development slide, as its not easy to create such project on the side.

Definitely going to subscribe. This projects is worth supporting.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So how much ntr does this game have and is it avoidable? What's the future looking like for more of it?
Don't know how much there is, I deliberately avoided the NTR path, which answers both parts of your first question...

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone PLEASE provide a save right before the new Matt scene??? Or at least describe it to me?? I don't know what happens because of the bug!
They fuck.

Sorry, I am not good with words. But if a bug is bugging you, maybe wait for a public release. And in the meantime ponder why supporting the devs is a good idea.

Reactions: WillTylor

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
well, it is repeatable during the campaign.
I want Lauren to become the school slut with free use for everybody at school while she delivers a speech xD ... so it's a pity that the blowjobs she gave during the campaing are also only available during the campaign.
Yeah.. also I only started campaign after finishing other content, because there were warnings, that if I don't want to go NTR, I'm gonna need more cash. Surprise.. I didn't need that much more money, and finishing other thing earlier only made my grind experience longer, because earlier I was grinding for money, and during campaign I had to wait for so many weeks, yet couldn't skip it all entirely because regular payments. And besides earning there was nothing to do other than those few scenes.. :HideThePain:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Can anyone give me a saved both loyalty and recent ntr to the latest patch? because I have some buggy missions

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
im struggling in doin "Let it ride" how do i trigger the event?
First. Make sure you did not install the multi mod.
Then try to find Jacky in all the normal spots.
Breakfast, when she's doing yoga, her office at school, when she takes a shower, paying off joey.
She'll be avoiding Ryan in each place.
Once you've done four of these the quest will advance and you'll need to visit Cami at night (she'll ask to be left alone). Go to bed, then finally on the next weekday night, go talk to Mandy in Lauren's room.

xero91

Jan 20, 2020
Here's a JoiPlay compatible version of
A Family Venture v0.09_V1 Alpha pc

Used Unrpa and Unrpyc to achieve this

Unfortunately no Multi Mod for now

Apparently this is a buggy leaked Alpha
Might as well wait for the full version and Multi Mod

About a week from now

Great work, what do you do to make it work just decompile the files?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
anyone know the console commands for this game?
mainly wanting to edit girls stats as money is very basic being just money = (#)
I'm pretty sure I saw someone post those somewhere in this thread. You should be able to search for them here.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
How come the gallery for this and the previous version are identical?
No mod installed for the update as the mod is incompatible.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
How come the gallery for this and the previous version are identical?
No mod installed for the update as the mod is incompatible.
As Dogorti said, this version is in alpha. It was leaked before it was ready for release. If you're going to play leaked alpha's, be prepared for bugs and missing things. And, for the record, it's probably best to steer clear of mods for this one, at least for now. You really don't need them anyway.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hey, I'm new to this game and thread so forgive this question. How long after the alpha version is the beta or public version usually released? Does it vary?

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes