BakaHu

May 8, 2022
finally made a Ren'Py 8.2 plug in
Currently in alpha so need to be a subscriber

No longer a need to decompile

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Oh, I think this update did a really good job of progressing the storyline - will be interested in future photoshoots etc.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
finally made a Ren'Py 8.2 plug in
Currently in alpha so need to be a subscriber

No longer a need to decompile
I suppose you mention that, because this update does not work in joiplay. but I imagine that happens because this is an alpha.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
How do you clean the yard? Does anyone know? Thx in advance
You can do it only at certain time of day at Saturday if I remember correctly. Or maybe Friday? Anyway check living room and the yard, if your timing is right, it should start. And the repeat every week at the same time.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Are the quests easier to understand? I can barely understand them sometimes.
Sandbox games are difficult enough, they need a better mod or walkthrough.
There is a walkthur on the first page of this thread. I will upload one to include the new update when WillTylor tells me it is ok to post it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A change-log update or 2 would be nice... :)
It is posted in a few different places, the person who leaked it, didn't post it so it didn't get added to the OP.

*sigh*

Welp here are the release notes I guess.

Hey Alpha Testers! Thank you so much for your financial support and thanks so much for helping me
identify bugs and errors in the latest build of AFV.

Here are some important things you should know about this early build:

• The new events have not been added to the Main Menu Gallery yet

• I have not added in the new poker cards to this build. I will possibly add them to a
later version of the alpha, and will definitely add them to the beta build when it comes out.

• There are 8 new scenes, and therefore 8 events to accomplish.

• One scene has been updated with some new dialogue and it provides better pacing of content.

• Report bugs on Discord on the #alpha-tester-bugs channel. If you don't have Discord you can report
bugs by DM on SubscribeStar or Patreon.

• As of the first day of testing we don't have an Android build yet.

Below I will give you information on how to find each of the new and modified events. If you're a
purist that only likes to find new content through exploration, don't read any further, but if you
want to find the new stuff quickly and efficiantly, or if you've gotten stuck and don't know how
to proceed because the in-game-hint system sucks, come back here and hopefully you can find the
answers.

*The Modified event*
This scene doesn't actually have it's own event marker but its game label is called "oral_reward"
so if you wanted to access it through the console you could type "jump oral_reward" to take you directly
to this scene. This scene is where Jacky gives the MC a blowjob in the bathroom for paying the mafia on
Saturday. The content becomes available after you've finished the Perry Hotter photo shoot, and then is no
longer available after the Weekend date with Jacky where you have sex with her for the first time.

Event *More Fun Together*
This event becomes available after you complete the event "Internet Famous". You can trigger it by going
to Lauren's bedroom any weekday evening.

Event *Kissing Lessons*
This event becomes available after you complete the event "Internet Famous". You can trigger it by going
to the bathroom any weekday morning when both Lauren and Mandy have their libidos maxed at 10.

Event *Window Display*
This event becomes available after you complete the events "Internet Famous", and the NTR version of
"Creamed in the Lounge" The scene is triggered by going into the lounge on any weekday. Even though you can
trigger the initial scenes, You can't actually complete the event until after you've completed the event
"A Date to Remember" This scene is not available on the loyalty path.

Event *Under the Table*
This event becomes available after completing the event "Collect 'em all" Where you buy every piece of
lingerie from the weekend dates. This event will self trigger when you wake up on a weekday.

Event "Let it Ride*
This event is a 'Main Story' Event. To trigger it you need to have completed any of the three versions of
"A Date To Remember" and the event "A Little More Corruption". This starts awkward encounters with Jacky
where she doesn't want to talk to you. To trigger the event you need to have had at least 4 of these awkward
encounters, and even if you've had them from a previous save, you will need to have them again since there
weren't markers on those awkward events before this new build. After the at least four awkward encounters
you can trigger the event by going to Lauren'r room at night between Monday and Thursday.

Event "Turning Point"
This event is a 'Main Story' Event and continues Camille's story. This event becomes available after you
complete the event "Let it Ride" You cant trigger it after you've had a conversation with Jacky, Sidney, and
Lauren, and then gone to bed.

Event *In Default*
This is an NTR only event that requires that Jacky had sex with Joey or Matt on the beach date for the event
marker to even become available. You have to complete the event "Turning Point" and then you can trigger the
event when Joey comes to collect the Saturday payment. Whether you pay or not, the event will trigger.

Event *Let Back In*
This event is a Loyalty Route only event that requires that Jacky only had sex with the MC on the beach date
for the event marker to even become available. You have to complete the event "Turning Point" and then you
can trigger the event by paying the Mafia debt on Saturday. To complete the event you have to make the payment
but there is a fun additional scene you can see a different week if you don't pay it.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
hey how do i unlock cami/her maid version i didn't really unlock her i think. nonetheless i can't seem to progress sydneys event cause of it and thus can't continoue anything else (diaz also seems to not wanting to dig up dirt on matt i am on the loyalty route (not into ntr)) mind if someone checked out my save

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
What the hell is up with this update. It is like the dev chose to kill any enjoyment of the game.
You gotta grind the week away just so you get to choose which event you want to try to complete on Sunday as god forbid you could actually do both.
That is not to mention the absolute abomination of the stat system the dev has made of it.
Generally mechanics are suppose to get better refined as updates come out not become a complete mess that is a completely hinders progress.

I'm personally in some weird state where I'm just trying to finish the content without caring about the content when I finally get it just cause I'm done with it. I've been playing this game for years and we finally are getting somewhere but due to the delay and all the BS we need to put up with...

FFS nothing is made simple to progress forward. Need money well you need to do certain things every single day, want to progress forward you gotta ether go to your bedroom click the bed select memes and see the memes to progress 1 day state or do the same with the phone.
Want decent money from Cosplay Haven gotta log on EVERY FUCKING DAY TO BUY ADS!
Want to get any events in the new area you have to do the BS every Saturday afternoon.

These are not hard fixes ether, do a single button in the top to skip time or even better have one that lets you skip 2x without memes.
Want ads for cosplay haven let the player buy in week blocks.
Don't force us to do BS tasks just to get content.
Give us the option to skip the scene when we pay of Joey while still getting the benefit as it's basically the only way to improve her libido at this fucking point.

For how long this proper update took it's not even half baked.

The story is also so fucked up, I get one scene where I fuck a one of the girls then the next scene I have with them they are talking about how they will never fuck MC.
So much of this is not hard to fix ether, you don't need a new render just some flags to be if yes then this text if no then this text. You don't even need to change the outcome just fucking acknowledge wtf is actually going on.
I mean Cami is still a complete open bitch to MC after a major event, there is absolutely no change when there clearly should be. I'm not saying she needs to start jumping MC bone but at the fucking least act civil with him.

Sorry for the rant, just honestly baffled how much of a shit dump this update is,

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What the hell is up with this update. It is like the dev chose to kill any enjoyment of the game.
You gotta grind the week away just so you get to choose which event you want to try to complete on Sunday as god forbid you could actually do both.
That is not to mention the absolute abomination of the stat system the dev has made of it.
Generally mechanics are suppose to get better refined as updates come out not become a complete mess that is a completely hinders progress.

I'm personally in some weird state where I'm just trying to finish the content without caring about the content when I finally get it just cause I'm done with it. I've been playing this game for years and we finally are getting somewhere but due to the delay and all the BS we need to put up with...

FFS nothing is made simple to progress forward. Need money well you need to do certain things every single day, want to progress forward you gotta ether go to your bedroom click the bed select memes and see the memes to progress 1 day state or do the same with the phone.
Want to get any events in the new area you have to do the BS every Saturday afternoon.

These are not hard fixes ether, do a single button in the top to skip time or even better have one that lets you skip 2x without memes.
Give us the option to skip the scene when we pay of Joey while still getting the benefit as it's basically the only way to improve her libido at this fucking point.

The story is also so fucked up, I get one scene where I fuck a one of the girls then the next scene I have with them they are talking about how they will never fuck MC.
So much of this is not hard to fix ether, you don't need a new render just some flags to be if yes then this text if no then this text. You don't even need to change the outcome just fucking acknowledge wtf is actually going on.
I mean Cami is still a complete open bitch to MC after a major event, there is absolutely no change when there clearly should be. I'm not saying she needs to start jumping MC bone but at the fucking least act civil with him.

Sorry for the rant, just honestly baffled how much of a shit dump this update is,
You Missed the part where it's an Alpha release, meant for the subscribers to test for bugs??? The fact that, like Always, somebody releases the Alpha, Knowing it has bugs, just to seem like some anonymous hero. :unsure: There was Also a message, a few pages back in this Very thread, by the dev and a modder, Warning folks that the Alpha was buggy and to DL at your own risk.
This is why the devs get frustrated. Impatient or self-serving people go out of their way to put out a flawed version of a game, which causes more confusion and anger. I Always wait for a Beta version Unless I read that an Alpha has been rendered bug free. I have other things that stress me out, I don't need my entertainment to do so. Also, it helps to Read two or three previous pages of a thread before downloading so that you know what you're getting into.

Reactions: Fauno36

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
You Missed the part where it's an Alpha release, meant for the subscribers to test for bugs??? The fact that, like Always, somebody releases the Alpha, Knowing it has bugs, just to seem like some anonymous hero. :unsure: There was Also a message, a few pages back in this Very thread, by the dev and a modder, Warning folks that the Alpha was buggy and to DL at your own risk.
This is why the devs get frustrated. Impatient or self-serving people go out of their way to put out a flawed version of a game, which causes more confusion and anger. I Always wait for a Beta version Unless I read that an Alpha has been rendered bug free. I have other things that stress me out, I don't need my entertainment to do so. Also, it helps to Read two or three previous pages of a thread before downloading so that you know what you're getting into.
What at all did I mention that is related to bugs?A bug is unintentional while everything I have said are intentional aspects.
Are you one of those people who can't stand when a person speaks honestly about something they like in a negative way?
I downloaded this game when it was available, I just have not had enough time to grind through it to get this far yet as I skipped the Halloween update and was waiting on a proper update. Regardless I'm not new to the game itself so why am I gonna wait to hear about others thought before I continue on with the game?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Amen brother! It's about time somebody brought these greedy ass devs down a peg or two. These fucking guys should be churning out a new update once a week, at minimum! What's that? You've got a full time job? Fucking use your earnings every month to hire a professional team of game developers then. What's that? Your earnings aren't enough to afford a professional studio? Guess you should have thought of that before you started developing adult games, faggot!

And what's with all this NTR stuff? What's with all this pregnancy stuff? what's with the animal sex? Developers should only make games with the kinks that I like, stop trying to please the fucking outliers with terrible taste!

And while we're at it, this isn't the fucking 1980's anymore, players don't want to play games anymore! clicking and exploring is so burdensome and boring! If you're going to have something to click, make it a single button that just does whatever it is that I'm thinking of. If I want it to start the next scene, boom, I push the button and it starts, If I want it change day, click, it's Tuesday, just like I wanted. I want every girl in the game to have full stats, and do the exact sex scenario that's in my head, "Pushed the Button"! See? It's that simple! And it wouldn't even be that hard. just put the button in the middle of the fucking screen. Adult Gamers of the world rise up "NO MORE CLICKING MORE THAN ONCE TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN! Chant it with me!

And no more of these fucking Alpha releases! I want the game perfect on release. No bugs, no errors, no mis-spellings or grammatical errors, I mean we're fucking paying you to make this game, why can't you get it right?! And by paying, I mean we're giving you the privilege to have us spend our valuable time to play your game that we downloaded for free from a pirate site, so stop wasting our fucking time!

WT OUT! "mic drop"

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
How do I trigger collecting the lingerie? I know I need to go on a date with Jacky. I just can't find when I can ask out on a date.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes