strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
event : let back in
event : windows display

how to do it??
please help...
These are both route spisific events so you can only do one of them depending on the choices you've made in the game.

Let back in is a reward for paying Joey on Saturday evenings. You can only do this event if Jacky is not fucking Joey.

Windows display is an NTR event that takes place in the lounge in the evening. You can only do this event if Lauren lost the election.

Reactions: Fauno36

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Can't get Matt to show up on a date. Lost the election, he's in the lounge in the evenings. Won't show up on dates at all.

joss joss

May 25, 2022
ok thanks, then finish the game. jacky is fucking joey and Lauren won the election. In the previous update I decided on the loyalty route. I imagine that's why two events are left unfinished. I will wait for the new update. Thank you very much for the real answers. I had been trying for days.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is a bug present in an old version of the game. You'll need to delete your persistent files, or if you like, post your save file and I can fix it for you.

This is an NTR only event. If Lauren won the election, you won't be able to play this event.
If you're on a NTR run, go to the lounge in the evening and pick the option to hand out with sidney.
Oh, I really don’t feel like going back toward the beginning of the game and replaying it to have Lauren lose, just so I can play all the way through again to get one scene. I guess I’ll just wait for the replay gallery.
it would be nice if, as someone suggested earlier, if we had a way to create separate save files for the NTR and non- NTR routes.

Satana2001

Nov 18, 2022
Event *More Fun Together*
This event becomes available after you complete the event "Internet Famous". You can trigger it by going
to Lauren's bedroom any weekday evening.
how can I activate this event? I can't, I go in the evening but it doesn't start, the usual event starts, the one with only Mandy in Jacky's bedroom. I compete the internet famous

Reactions: koko11bb

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
If you played it years ago, there was no sex with the mother or any of the sisters, now there are multiple sex scenes with all three. If that's moving by a millimeter...
there was. not mom, but the sisters i think. I was just hoping for more than "placeholders" for future events.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
I don't understand how to complete 'let it ride' event.i talked to her in all places. School, Toilet, and even in her room but all she does is avoiding and can't complete the even.. help me pls

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't understand how to complete 'let it ride' event.i talked to her in all places. School, Toilet, and even in her room but all she does is avoiding and can't complete the even.. help me pls
Lauren room at nigth

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I tried but no progression, just the usual mandy mandy makes him cum on lauren nothing else
Event "Let it Ride*
This event is a 'Main Story' Event. To trigger it you need to have completed any of the three versions of
"A Date To Remember" and the event "A Little More Corruption". This starts awkward encounters with Jacky
where she doesn't want to talk to you. To trigger the event you need to have had at least 4 of these awkward
encounters, and even if you've had them from a previous save, you will need to have them again since there
weren't markers on those awkward events before this new build. After the at least four awkward encounters
you can trigger the event by going to Lauren'r room at night between Monday and Thursday.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you
Looks like that quest triggered a little early for you. You need to complete Internet Famous first.
Visit Lauren and Mandy in the yard Sunday mornings. To speed things up to can use the cheats on Ryan's phone to regress time from afternoon back to morning after each time you visit them till the event is completed. Once done, you'll need to visit Jacky four times around the house/town before the quest hint will advance to the next stage. Keep checking the hint till it changes.

kurhui

Aug 22, 2020
How do I give the $400 for the costume? I have the money, but every evening I try talking to her there is no option.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Event *More Fun Together*
This event becomes available after you complete the event "Internet Famous". You can trigger it by going
to Lauren's bedroom any weekday evening.
how can I activate this event? I can't, I go in the evening but it doesn't start, the usual event starts, the one with only Mandy in Jacky's bedroom. I compete the internet famous
same here.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes