neti

Jun 29, 2018
Reloaded an older save and played through NTR content again and still cannot get Matt to trigger on the Sunday date to complete the Window event.
Same

EDIT : apparently need to be blackmailed by matt and not Megan for it to trigger

Last edited:

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I completed the Window event, the last one in the list is Let back in, but i still have 3 locked events in the gallery.
She suppose to give me an reward if i pay of mafia. The only thing she does is fucking Joey for weeks and then MC fuck her in the ass. How do you complete this event?

Last edited:

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I cannot Progress with Cami or the Girls and the bikinis, no matter what I do. It acts as if I don't have the wine and I cannot find the girls to give them swimsuits on Sunday morning.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Let back in is a loyalty only event. You should not see it on your event list. That's a bug.
The gallery is not updated in the alpha.
Okay... Soo that is the last one in to do list and its a bug. How come i still have 3 locked events in the completed events gallery?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I cannot Progress with Cami or the Girls and the bikinis, no matter what I do. It acts as if I don't have the wine and I cannot find the girls to give them swimsuits on Sunday morning.
Because they are in the garden in the afternoon not MORNING!

But this does bring up a useful QOL improvement for the game, if it's not too much work for the DEV.

Can character icon be added to the navigation menu to indicate where they are for the time of day?

Like early morning on Monday Jacky will be in her bedroom, Sidney will be in the livingroom and Lauren will be in her bedroom? and if you go to the world map in the early morning they will have character icon at home for all 3, night time when Jacky/Sidney is required to be at the strip club they will have character icon there?

Basically character icon to track where they are at the given time during the day.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
how do you trigger the end of the election?
No need to send me your file. The election ends if Lauren has 20 or more election points on Friday. IIRC, because I haven't played any updates since Oct., the election starts on a Friday. Obviously, if you're trying to end it, you've bribed Diaz for dirt on Matt, given Lauren campaign money, made and distributed Lauren' posters and shown Megan the video of Matt. The only thing left is to make sure that she has 20+ election points Before you go to the choice for election results.
The scene shifts to the gym, where Megan and the cheerleaders either dance for Lauren or Matt. Either way, once the scene switches to the gym where both candidates give a speech, the only thing left is finding out whether Lauren won. If you go to the scene and she's short of the 20 election points, she loses, not only the campaign but, her bet as well. If she has 20+ points, she wins it all. You just have to make sure that you've done everything required for the task. Btw, the MC needs to go to the art teacher at least 3 times for the rest of the campaign mission to be viable.

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
No need to send me your file. The election ends if Lauren has 20 or more election points on Friday. IIRC, because I haven't played any updates since Oct., the election starts on a Friday. Obviously, if you're trying to end it, you've bribed Diaz for dirt on Matt, given Lauren campaign money, made and distributed Lauren' posters and shown Megan the video of Matt. The only thing left is to make sure that she has 20+ election points Before you go to the choice for election results.
The scene shifts to the gym, where Megan and the cheerleaders either dance for Lauren or Matt. Either way, once the scene switches to the gym where both candidates give a speech, the only thing left is finding out whether Lauren won. If you go to the scene and she's short of the 20 election points, she loses, not only the campaign but, her bet as well. If she has 20+ points, she wins it all. You just have to make sure that you've done everything required for the task. Btw, the MC needs to go to the art teacher at least 3 times for the rest of the campaign mission to be viable.
oh i thought you were responding to my question about the error i was getting. im way passed the election now lol

Reactions: doccop63

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Let back in is a loyalty only event. You should not see it on your event list. That's a bug.
The gallery is not updated in the alpha.
I think I remember reading somewhere back in this thread that there is a scene called "ultimate reward". I can't find any reference to it when I search in the phone guide under either route. Is that scene in the Alpha or is it going to appear in a later version?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I can't get the download of AFamilyVenture-0.09_V1-Alpha_supporter-pc to unpack. I have tried two different unzippers, and two different downloads. I get error messages, saying I do not have enough space on my disk (over 250 Gb free).

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
i'm on the loyalty route 1713927342164.png

this event looks like it's for NTR route 1713928220822.png when click on '???'
1713927451441.png
at this point i don't know how to proceed...:unsure: (no intention of switching to NTR route)

Last edited:
Reactions: fred9320

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I remember reading somewhere back in this thread that there is a scene called "ultimate reward". I can't find any reference to it when I search in the phone guide under either route. Is that scene in the Alpha or is it going to appear in a later version?
That's not an event in the game.

i'm on the loyalty route View attachment 3569291

this event looks like it's for NTR route View attachment 3569308 when click on '???'
View attachment 3569296
at this point i don't know how to proceed...:unsure: (no intention of switching to NTR route)
Window Display is an NTR only event. You should not see that in your quest list. That's a bug.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes